Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:23:47 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228441 times)

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #435
Out of a drunken haze comes:

Gimme fue gimme fie gimme the drink that I desire fieuel gin,yeuhhh
Bobguinary Novel, September 02, 2019, 01:37:11 am

Gin Hetfield

bubbleuj

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #436
I'm going to move to haifac. Toronto is a hell town full of garbage people.
I miss Halifax
chai tea latte

bubbleuj

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #437
I got more drunk. Im still drunk. Why

It's 2pm.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #438
Should I feel bad for having to look at where South Carolina was on a map?

Do you know where England ends and scotland begins? I'd ask where you guys thought Lancashire was but that seems unfair because I'd struggle with that if I wasnt a fucking nerd.

I only know one dance move. Terror Squad taught it to me. I can Lean Back.

Tall guy in front of me alert. Csnt see the stage as well. Send help.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:43:17 pm by boooo566 »

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #439
Some real proper Midori sours are just *chef kiss*

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #440
Smoked weed with the neighbs and ate strawberries. Life is good
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Moose Carbon

Classic Beef

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #441
Had a bunch of whole wheat pancakes, drinking whisky, and reading Uzimaki by Junji Ito. 
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Mr. Hunky Academia chai tea latte GirlKisser420

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #442
I have consumed almost the entirety of a bottle of wine in a little under two hours. It's just enough to get me pleasantly buzzed without losing too much motor control.
Classic Beef

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #443
my reply in the newest episode thread https://ballp.it/index.php?topic=3237.msg137055#msg137055

Gay dudes have so much fucking fun. I wish I was as gay and as perverted as some of these guys. I wish I could have even a quarter of their imagination!

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #444
my reply in the newest episode thread https://ballp.it/index.php?topic=3237.msg137055#msg137055

Gay dudes have so much fucking fun. I wish I was as gay and as perverted as some of these guys. I wish I could have even a quarter of their imagination!
Spenny, September 15, 2019, 03:43:45 am

INFERIORS, IT IS I, QUOTEMASTUS. I AM HERE TO RUIN YOUR EXISTENCE

see, it sucks

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #445
So my burfday was like 3Xish minutes ago, but I guess I wanna say some shit. Normally I don't really care for birthdays, outside of centennial affairs, but this year seemed really poingnent (fuck you spell check). It's been rough for a ton of different reasons, and I got drunk on my favorite gin and watched some terribad-AHS with people to get through it. But I'm sad like 95% of the time, and I want to remember some of the better parts of 30 with you all right now, since it's relevent!!

One of my favorite parts (like top three) of 30 was FPlus Live. After I almost missed my flight because i'm an idiot, every part of it was great. Went to the art museum, drank so much coffee, got to see Seattle, hung out with so many awesome people. I'm an awkward, loud, and odd person, and this crew on the website and the people on the podcast have been nothing but awesome (barring that one person who called me a dishonest lunatic akin to Fox News or whatever - lets be honest, I forgot all the details and who it was, so it's 99% the funniest shit now). Every part of that weekend was amazing, and I'm really glad I have those memories to fall back on when things suck. Not sure how this next year is going to progress, but at least for tonight I'm gonna take it as a "fake it to you make it" situation and hope for the best.

Stay crispie you snakes, watch out for needles
Boots Raingear Shell Game Mr. Hunky Academia chai tea latte

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #446
Benchmark bourbon is okay. Not great. Having a bunch of it right now while stuipd software updates and drivers and shit all have to be dealth with.

EDIt I want sweets really badly. A Baby Ruth would be awesome right now.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 10:08:44 pm by Neal »

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #447
I've been grading papers all day, and now I'm going in for round 2 on the bottle of bourbon.
chai tea latte

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #448
I was jus tlooking for Todd the Squirrel quotes when I saw this and realized panel 4 is me  FML

Spenny

Neal

I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #449
So, because I had a few bucks in my pocket and was feeling low, I splurged on a dinner at my favorite little Mexican restaurant tonight. I got a cup of queso dip, and when the tortilla chips ran out, I had some queso left, and I looked around to find half a bag of jalapeno cheddar Utz chips, which were fucking fantastic with the queso, which had a little of a chili zing to it itself.

So, moral of the story, bourbon just makes things seem better.
chai tea latte Shell Game