Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 10:34:29 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: My First Video Ever in the Whole Entire World  (Read 5098 times)

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
My First Video Ever in the Whole Entire World

Okay, here's the thing: I know this is probably not that good but I'm fine with that. I just wanted to get some feedback. I'm using the mic on my computer so the quality might be crappy. Can you guys just tell me what you think and what I need to improve on?
eldritchhat Bodark TempuraCalipso Nifty Nif jorty

ramon

• Paid
This is definitely a lot better than I would think most people's first time making one of these sorts of videos. Talking by yourself to an audience is not something that comes naturally and you pull it off really well here. I also like that you're really taking the time to consider a lot of the things that get shown in those girl games, since typically when people make videos about them it's in a "ha ha look how stupid this all is" sort of way.

Your mic was definitely clipping in some spots though, not because you were talking too loud or anything but just some of that weird audio interference that happens with a lot of on-board mics.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
These games are so fucking weird.

I like your voice but Bing, seriously? 0/10 for ethics in video game journalism, real gamers use DuckDuckGo!

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
Aw, thank you both!

I am going to try to buy a new mic because I am using the one on my computer. And thanks for saying you like my voice monotrith. I usually hate how it sounds.

jorty

• ~ya gril~
  • Paid
  • hihi :)
This was much much much better than my first attempt at doing something like this x:
Your voice is really good and you've somehow made weird flash games entertaining!

Also, oh jeez that sound the Elsa Ice Cream game keeps playing for pouring stuff makes me feel gross and I don't know why.

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
Aw, thank you.

like I said, I plan on doing more of these weird flash games because there are so many of them.
jorty