Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:03:45 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 184: Watching You Watching Me Watching Your Watch  (Read 10693 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
NSFW content. Click to show.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 11:15:40 am by Lemon »

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
I like Lou's new "I sound like I'm about to sneeze forever" voice for Fingers560.
brocretin
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 09:22:04 pm by STOG »

BomberJacket

• The Gilligan's Planet of Second Base
  • Paid
  • O give me a home where the Juffalos roam.
The beginning just made me think "2 Girls 1 Watch"

Neal

It was a little surprising hearing Swatch mentioned that often. Going in, I was anticipating that there'd be a component of the fetish fixated on high-end prestige watch brands, but apparently any watch will do.

Spoop

• vegan lamp-kin
  • Paid
  • we do not take the cork off the fork
"WITH MOTHER!!!!!"

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
It was a little surprising hearing Swatch mentioned that often. Going in, I was anticipating that there'd be a component of the fetish fixated on high-end prestige watch brands, but apparently any watch will do.
Neal, August 09, 2015, 11:42:10 pm

There's a story in the doc where a dude almost cums in his pants from hearing a girl say the word swatch multiple times.

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
I think there needs to be a "MOTHEEERRR" tag, although I think it would go hand in hand (on junk) with the Great Britains Greatest Perverts tag.

Also, I'm sure there must be a thread on some forum about perverts sending their dick beats to random girls on their apple watch. Creepy guys with too much money and weird boners seems to be a staple of the Internet.

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
I think there needs to be a "MOTHEEERRR" tag, although I think it would go hand in hand (on junk) with the Great Britains Greatest Perverts tag.

Also, I'm sure there must be a thread on some forum about perverts sending their dick beats to random girls on their apple watch. Creepy guys with too much money and weird boners seems to be a staple of the Internet.
MyFaceBeHi, August 10, 2015, 06:01:05 am

I feel like the F Plus may have got the wrong idea about Britain. Most of us are only watch-tickling toe-jam freaks on the weekend.
RoeCocoa

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I was having a really bad day until this podcast came up. It's really hard to feel frustrated or anything when you're trying to figure out why someone wanked on a popswatch.

Mu.

• Paid

MyFaceBeHi, August 10, 2015, 06:01:05 am

I feel like the F Plus may have got the wrong idea about Britain. Most of us are only watch-tickling toe-jam freaks on the weekend.
Caroline, August 10, 2015, 06:09:53 am

Speak for yourself.

Neal

Neal, August 09, 2015, 11:42:10 pm

There's a story in the doc where a dude almost cums in his pants from hearing a girl say the word swatch multiple times.
A Meat, August 10, 2015, 05:55:29 am

Man, an Audemars Piguet would give these people an aneurysm.

slambam

• pigkin footbrawl
  • Paid
all I could think during the watch switching/teacher wearing the confiscated watch part was WATCH CUCKOLDING

Glitterbomber

• Paid
I came in to this expecting like 'no man watches and clocks are beautiful look at the artistry involved' which like...I can get kinda. I don't jerk off to them but I appreciate that watches and clocks can be pieces of art as well as fashion/decor.

But no this is just 'OH MY GOD WRAP THAT WATCH AROUND MY DONG AND JERK ME OFF' and just...HOW. How do these people get made?!

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
I thought sleeping on it would clear up some of the mysteries of this episode. I was wrong.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
There's two different readings in this episode that I really love: Lou's story about paying a prostitute to wear a watch ("But what an effort that was!") and Kumquatxop's turn offs ("Short fingernails. Uh, dirty fingernails.").

Nothing really to add, just that I was listening to it today at work and those lines really made me giggle, even though I heard 'em earlier when I was editing.