Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:38:18 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too  (Read 4732 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Mix Penultimatum Blergh

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too #1
Can't believe there are
still people putting
their own linebreaks in
forums posts like they're
typing on blackberries
or something
Shell Game

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too #2
Holy treetrunking butter, that ticked off most of my disgust boxes, I wasn't ready for these people.
Achilles' Heelies Shell Game

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too #3
Thanks lesbiathan for the glorantha reference

I think I am the only person who will ever appreciate it
Shell Game chai tea latte

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too #4
I was about to post about "how is it always the foot guys who are the most casually repulsive," but honestly, everyone in this goddamn episode was casually repulsive. Amazing.
Salubrious Rex Penultimatum Shell Game

dijon du jour

• your zesty bud
  • Paid
  • oh gosh
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too #5
My pussy tastes like creme de la creme a la edgar.
Shell Game Wrought

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too #6
Achilles reading keef is one of my favorite reads in recent memory. Foot fetishists are the same no matter the forum.
Achilles' Heelies

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too #7
Achilles reading keef is one of my favorite reads in recent memory. Foot fetishists are the same no matter the forum.
Shell Game, March 16, 2020, 12:42:55 am

I feel like keef could be the basis of some kind of Gross Internet Forums Guy Bingo Card. "Feet," "talks about his fetish(es) like he's discussing the weather," "tells alarming 'sexy' anecdotes," "asks women nonsensical sex questions..."

There's just... so, so much going on in this episode. I'm not sure I can pick a peak/nadir, although the woman confessing that she's into beating up guys and then being grilled by some dude about the palatability of her sex fluids was a lowlight. Thank God for the insane Leo/Scorpio internet slapfight in the middle there.
Salubrious Rex

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too #8
Shell Game, March 16, 2020, 12:42:55 am

I feel like keef could be the basis of some kind of Gross Internet Forums Guy Bingo Card. "Feet," "talks about his fetish(es) like he's discussing the weather," "tells alarming 'sexy' anecdotes," "asks women nonsensical sex questions..."

There's just... so, so much going on in this episode. I'm not sure I can pick a peak/nadir, although the woman confessing that she's into beating up guys and then being grilled by some dude about the palatability of her sex fluids was a lowlight. Thank God for the insane Leo/Scorpio internet slapfight in the middle there.
Antivehicular, March 16, 2020, 05:33:56 am
Are you perhaps conflating two people? I feel like you're thinking of the angry weirdo at the end who goes off about how sadistic she is but not really but actually she is but really she wants to watch her partner fuck someone else but her partner "keeps her in check" but hoo boy if he weren't around...

the juices lady mostly just talked about... well... juices. And reciprocity.

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too #9
Are you perhaps conflating two people? I feel like you're thinking of the angry weirdo at the end who goes off about how sadistic she is but not really but actually she is but really she wants to watch her partner fuck someone else but her partner "keeps her in check" but hoo boy if he weren't around...

Shell Game, March 16, 2020, 09:33:41 am
Her second post has that quote about how she'd "love to give a guy a good pummelling," but on a re-read, she is at least very explicit that he'd have to be into it too, which by Internet-garbage-person standards is actually pretty all right. Also, I can tell what she's talking about, unlike p-angel the voyeur/sadist. (To be honest, I'm not sure even she knows what she wants in the bedroom. I sure don't!)

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too #10
So many people posting about there being perfectly good hot dogs on the sidewalk outside
chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too #11

Shell Game, March 16, 2020, 09:33:41 am
Her second post has that quote about how she'd "love to give a guy a good pummelling," but on a re-read, she is at least very explicit that he'd have to be into it too, which by Internet-garbage-person standards is actually pretty all right. Also, I can tell what she's talking about, unlike p-angel the voyeur/sadist. (To be honest, I'm not sure even she knows what she wants in the bedroom. I sure don't!)
Antivehicular, March 18, 2020, 04:00:48 am
imho p-angel was all talk. though still incoherent talk

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
Episode 88 - The Stars Hate You Too #12
So many people posting about there being perfectly good hot dogs on the sidewalk outside
Great Joe, March 18, 2020, 04:41:27 am

The sidewalk hot dogs in this case are Capricorn men
Shell Game