Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:10:54 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Stumbling across old F+ subjects in my daily life  (Read 138650 times)

agentanalogue

• Reagent Provocateur
  • Paid
  • AMACKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
How is no one talking about the article that came out on Roosh V. actually living in his mother's basement and needing police assistance because his "legalize rape" rallies seemed to have somehow upset some people?
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
How is no one talking about the article that came out on Roosh V. actually living in his mother's basement and needing police assistance because his "legalize rape" rallies seemed to have somehow upset some people?
agentmonster cockogue, February 21, 2016, 12:13:26 am

The more I pretend that he doesn't exist, and that one of those rallies wasn't about to take place mere blocks from where I live, the better the odds that he may not actually exist at all.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
agentmonster cockogue, February 21, 2016, 12:13:26 am

*CAR TIRES SCREECHING* WAIT WHAT? FOR REAL??

I know I don't say this often but LOLOLOLOL
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore

At the door: Daily Mail Online was present as a Montgomery County Police officer arrived at Daryush Valizadeh's mother's home, where the 36-year-old lives in the basement. He had called 911 over threats

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html
SHAMBA~1.SBB

• Ridiculist

At the door: Daily Mail Online was present as a Montgomery County Police officer arrived at Daryush Valizadeh's mother's home, where the 36-year-old lives in the basement. He had called 911 over threats

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html
Ashto, February 21, 2016, 01:22:08 am

positive stress Sherman Tank Nifty Nif Bodark Fanzay Really_Quite_Nice Yavuz SHAMBA~1.SBB

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell

Mango Tango

• Paid
I see Fred bottled water at the grocery store. I guess it was always there, but I never noticed it (him?) until after I listened to the bottled water ep.
🍆, January 28, 2014, 08:44:14 pm

I work at a grocery store and i see Fred water every time I go into the back room to restock. 

junior associate faguar

• Frankly, an unreasonable level of uguu~
  • Paid
I was really excited about my most recent therapist, but at my last appointment he started lecturing me about how I'm as bad as Republicans that intentionally misgender Caitlyn Jenner if I don't accept that otherkin are real (not fictives or mediakin, those are totally fake), so I don't think he's actually that good any more.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
I was really excited about my most recent therapist, but at my last appointment he started lecturing me about how I'm as bad as Republicans that intentionally misgender Caitlyn Jenner if I don't accept that otherkin are real (not fictives or mediakin, those are totally fake), so I don't think he's actually that good any more.
journeyman faguar, February 24, 2016, 10:36:36 pm

Jesus.

• Ridiculist

"I feel like a wolf with human sapience!"
"OK GOOD THAT MAKES SENSE BECAUSE THAT TOTALLY EXISTS IN REAL LIFE!!!!"
"... oh and I feel like I should have a unicorn horn too!"
"WAIT WHAAAA NO THAT'S JUST SILLY!!!!"
Bodark Sherman Tank chai tea latte junior associate faguar Gyro Maxine Headroom Triggerhappy938

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
The furry and the vampire hit it off at work yesterday. I'm happy for them.

Oh no.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
Here I thought it was bad when my old therapist told me to bootstrap my way out of depression by accepting Jesus.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
LINDA, February 25, 2016, 10:20:54 am

... go on.
Sherman Tank

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
LINDA, February 25, 2016, 10:20:54 am

... go on.
jack chick, February 25, 2016, 02:37:36 pm

What happens when a gay wolf furry who takes social cues from webcomics meets the newbie who wears their Camarilla allegiance on their sleeve--and their neck, in the form of a VtM branded collar?! Find out this fall on ABC!
Nifty Nif Bodark Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop junior associate faguar McMillan and Waifu Really_Quite_Nice SHAMBA~1.SBB

SatanInAZootSuit

• This Guy
  • Paid
  • I am become death, destroyer of threads.
Recently I found out a friend at work is not only a drug dealer but also a believer in the info wars version of 'truth'.