Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:01:30 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1447880 times)

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
ah, time to sit back, relax and listen to the dulcet tones of lil jon

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Toilet 2.0: now optimized for superior shitting experience

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I had no idea how hipster a cafe could be until I saw kombucha on tap like a draft beer
chai tea latte Ragnarok Boobies

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I read some tweet a while ago, I think it was from Bakoon, that said never get your politics and hentai from the same place, and it worries me how many people across the entire political spectrum have done this
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Ragnarok Boobies Corn Syrup

GirlKisser420

• Paid
I just found out about Autosexuality, where you are sexually attracted to yourself. Can't make a doc about it since there's no forums or anything to say aside from 'I masturbated in front of a mirror' but it's gonna be a brain worm for like a week.

Lemon

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
I just found out about Autosexuality, where you are sexually attracted to yourself. Can't make a doc about it since there's no forums or anything to say aside from 'I masturbated in front of a mirror' but it's gonna be a brain worm for like a week.
GirlKisser420, August 23, 2017, 05:47:55 am
Have you checked DA?

GirlKisser420

• Paid
this is fascinating. They're a sexuality oriented towards themselves, but they represent this with a persona or sparkledog that's different from that. I think in a lot of cases they're creating autosexual characters because they want to be representative of a possible identity rather than as a strictly personal thing, but still. I think it's mostly incompatible with depression so it's not going to have much of an online presence.

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
windows poo thousand
windows sex pee
windows pissta
windows jenkum
windows gayght
windows men
Ragnarok Boobies

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Goodness gracious great grains of fiber
Lemon

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I don't know if there's enough basic normies here for a pop music thread in the music forum so I've come here to spread my opinion that Taylor Swift's new single is a fucking terrible load of shit. It starts out okay, basically like something that could have slipped in as one of 1989's less remarkable songs, but then that chorus hits. The one inexplicably following I'm So Sexy of all things, where she just repeats the same line a bunch without any real respect for all the things that make music music. Oh my god it's so bad. Then we slide into the shitty insults and the unbelievably cringy Old Taylor Is Dead bit. Witness was such a miserable flop that all she really needed to do to "win" the Katy Perry beef was to release something that was actually listenable and she didn't even manage that, like she had to actually try and fuck up that bad.

It's a shitty song and I'm hugely disappointed, but what gets me more than anything else is the concept. The idea that she's somehow trying to own the snake persona and be a bad bitch but at the same time needing to remind you how she was wronged, how it's the other guy's fault, Kanye made me do this you guys. It just feels a whole lot like that time when I was fifteen and lonely and I thought "Oh yeah I guess the world WANTS me to be a shutin nerd, I'm gonna watch My Little Pony because somehow fuck you" like the correct response to any of this dumb bullshit is to go all in. Like, she saw she was losing the moral high ground after the Famous thing and decided the best thing to do was to double down and be a bitch, I guess in the hope that much like politics, whoever can talk more shit will win and who really gives a shit about anyone who isn't either loving the mess or so devoted they'll literally refuse to believe you could possibly have done the wrong thing.

What's more, even if the damage control people are tellign the truth when they say releasing the album introduced with a Kanye diss track on the 10th anniversary of his mother's death, that's still a hugely stupid way to make yourself look like a garbage person. Fucking change it you dumbfucks. If it's intentional it's awful and if it's unintentional then it's stupid and neither of those are good looks.

Part of me hopes this will be like Shake It Off and turn out not to be representative of the quality/style of the full album, but even as a huge Swiftie apologist I'm having trouble finding anything good to say about this. She was always supposed to be a nice one who just wanted to have a wholesome happy time. Every part of this is so unlike everything that made me fall in love with her work in the first place. The song itself and all the context around it just feels like a mountain of huge mistakes that only serve to drain every ounce of good will I've built up towards her.

I could forgive most of it if it was at least a good song but honestly she's got a great voice and has shown to be a good songwriter and neither of those things showed up here.
chai tea latte

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
'*"*'this poster always stands by kanye'*"*'
Lemon can we have forum signatures pleas?

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
sometimes i remember that vore exists and then im amused

GirlKisser420

• Paid
'*"*'this poster always stands by kanye'*"*'
Lemon can we have forum signatures pleas?
AgentCoop, August 25, 2017, 07:51:39 pm

If we just put sigs in manually he'll have to make it a feature.

92% of Teens have started listening to Gangster Rap. If you're one of the 8% who listens to Real Music, put this in your sig
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Mix chai tea latte krytton Malten Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop beelzeboob Shigan Frank West
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 12:54:23 am by GirlKisser420 »

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
This new Signature Era is terrifying.

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
imagine... sex harry potter..... wingardium leviosa... on my dick