Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:26:13 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1444663 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Is it punk to not like punk
Wrought, March 25, 2019, 07:55:29 am
I dunno, but I like punk and i'm certainly not punk. Wheels within wheels, man...
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Liatai

sambair

• Paid
The few times I was brought to a crazy DIY punk show, I was just irritated out of my mind by everything. Prog rock and noise shows thrown by old hipsters are the best shows because everyone gets to sit down in a chair.

I stopped going into pits at metal shows exactly at the same time I started having to do working-class labor. Fuck you people, I've been on my goddamn feet all day already.
GirlKisser420
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 10:35:31 pm by sambair »

Shell Game

• Paid
DOTA - Death Of The Author
Mr. Hunky Academia chai tea latte Vinny Possum A Meat Penultimatum sambair Wrought Frank West

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
Chad: Out on a date, eating beef stroganoff
Virgin: At home alone with his beef, stroganoff
Wrought Penultimatum Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage moooo566 (taylor's version)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
howsabout Edvard GAG's Dicksucking Mood more like, aye?

fuck outta here dead bitch

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
here comes the sunn o))) d̴o̖̜͚̝̣̖̳ͣͭͥͨ̄͐ͪo͍ͬ̂͒̀ͣͥ̕ōͥ̾ͤo̗̹̹o̰̹̮̭͈̠͊̀̿ͬ͗̅o͙͉͉̒ͪ́̑̽ͯ̀͡o̓ͧͦ͏̦̜̰̘ö̷̙̱̘̫̯́o̺̳ͩͦ̒ͦ̒̌̏ọ͈̞̬̘͇̦̓ͯ͋ͯỏ̯̗͈̼͉͎̗ͭö̩̟̤̤̝̱́̒͛̒̔ͨo̴̱̦̘͎̮̖̖͂̓̓̽ͣ̑o̿͗̋ͤͣ̒ͩ͏̱̺ͅo̐̊̀̓͏͈͎̥̖͍̙͈o̞̩̓ͩo̼̬̭̦̙ͩ̂̌̿o͇̤̜͉ó͎̺̀o̠͔͉͙̻̫ͪ̎̉̒ó̗͉͚̯̝͈̃o̳̜̓̐ǫ͕̞͎͔̗̊̑̚o̖̠̯̭̹̘ͦ͡ö̦̠̪̪̉̍̚͢ͅo̹͔̺͓͙̰͍ͬ̊̊͛̏o̊̐ͫ͛o̜̗͔̬̟͇̐̏ͪ͡o̭̘̦̮̎ͯ̈̕o̦̜o̷̠̜̥͙͙̜͉̔̍̂ͫ ̥̞̮̱̯̇̓ͪ̾ͭ͐ͤ͞d̝̱͕o̦̙ͫ̆͝o͏̻̭̥͕o̧̞̪̳̮͕̤̽̆̄o̅͂̂̊͏̺͓̩͉͙̪͕o͚̥̹̻͙̔͋ͧ̉̚ͅo̴͈̥̲̥̟̽ͥ̚ō̡͈̭̫̟̦͕̝̃̽͋ͥ̂ͪo̹͙̦̹͌̈̾̚o̵̘͈̲̱̰͇̠ͦͤ̏̓͐ọ̱͔̻̰͖̋̀ő̧̘̑̽ͤo̒̽̇̇̓͌ͨo͕̦͔̱ͥ͛ͪ̀͐̓o̫̙̭̳o̮̝̖̣ͨ͑̾̐͒̕o̭͍͎͍͉̲̝ͯ̄ͨ̂ͣo̦͙̽̓̑̚o̢̲̲̮̹͍̳̬̍͑̈́o̴̥̼̤͇͙̫̩ͪ͗̉̂̏̿̀o̢͈̪ͬ͊͂͌ͣo̶̝̝̦͙͙ͬ̇̑̄ơ̻̣͕̤̱̎̍ͥǫ̥̳̒̾̉ͫͤ͊̚ȯ̷̥̯̱͋̉̂ŏ̝̭̃ͦ̊͑͢o͈̱̩̻̟ͥ͌o̥̩̎̏̀̔̑̿ͅo̤̩̘̫̭̰̳͒ ̢͖̰̫̻̯̱̅̐̈́̂͑d̜̉̋o̜̹͔ͭ̃͑̇o̞̬͔̬͈͈͠ȏ̢͇͗o̎҉̫̹͎̬̜̹̩o̧͙̫ó̠͇o͓̦̐͋ͩͤȍ̮̦̦͎o̦ͪ͘ơ͚̥̟͚̆ǫͯͣ͆͑̃̿͑o̯̰̹̽̿̃ͪ̽̄͢o͖ͨ͛ͫͦ̍̎ỏ̴͈o͉̖̅̎ͫo̺͍͈͚̰̲̅ͥo͖͍̫͝o̦̬̺̦̓̆ͣͮͅo̹̜̲͈͂̄o̜̪͇͍͎̓̒̐̆̂o͍͍̫̥̪ͩ̒̊́o̶̙̪̔͑ͦͮ̆̍ͪo̴͍̖̩̮͙̭͖͋͒̈̈́ò̡̤̮̲̾ͫͪͫ͊̚o̝̟̭̯̻̲͡o͗̓̈́̈́̐͂͏͚ȍ̖̣͇̖ͬo͏̖̠̱̹̭͇o̮̠̳̥̣͈ͭ͞o͍͐͆ͫ̓̍ ̱̠̰̹͕̮̦̓̓̈͐d͈̣o̹̼̗̮͆ͦ͒̐̒͌ͅỏ̫̬̹̮͇͖ͤ͗͆o͖̱̝̲̻͐͂̐͌ͣǫ͕̼̳͓̠̇ͥ̓ͯo̺̔͒͌ͣ̈́̇o̠̬͉̩̟͕ͨͭ̑͘o̦̹͌̄̉̀͛ͅo̟o͓̜̙͚̝̫͉ͪ̀o͋ͤ̏̚͞o̧͚̙̜̣̝ͅo̺̜̣̻͔̰͖̐͌͗̓̄oͮỏ̶̗̬͎̱̤̙̑̏̑o͉̥̣ͮͤ̔o͚̙̙̩̫̻ͥ̆͢o̳͈͌o̡͈͖͈̹̒̚ọͬ̿ǫ̉ọ̸͉̭̤͍̮̣͆̿̒͌ͪ̊̋ȍ̫̬o̮̼̮̜͘ő̜̯͙̟̪̘͋̈ͮ͑̊̈́o̴͖ͭͪ͋ͯͫ̚ō̷͎̤͗̎o̹̳͐͜ŏ̮̏o̜̗̙͉̦͕ͩ͗͐͘o̭͔ͧ͑͗̓ͨ̄o͚̙͙̣̹̭̻o̫͍ͦ̍ͭ̆̈́ͪ͝o̩͍o͓̠͕̩̦͍ͯ
GirlKisser420 sambair Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop RoeCocoa chai tea latte Mr. Hunky Academia Seth "Slimy" Rollins

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Circumcision 2: this time it’s the balls
krytton sambair RoeCocoa chai tea latte A Meat xX_sp00ks_Xx Shigan Carbon Dr. Buttplug Spenny . Shell Game The Smoking Dad

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
About twice a year I remember that somebody named their band "Cherry Poppin Daddies", and nobody ever stopped them.
sambair Dr. Buttplug Shell Game Boots Raingear

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Please buy my new PUA book, "Fortune Favors the Broads".

Shell Game

• Paid
About twice a year I remember that somebody named their band "Cherry Poppin Daddies", and nobody ever stopped them.
Lemon, March 28, 2019, 08:18:07 am
Yeah, sorry about that. Eugene's never been great at discerning between unconventional and unsavory. [yuck] Some people around here try to avoid it by just calling them "The Daddies" but... I don't know how much better that is?

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
trying to determine the worst shape. next candidate: squares

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Yeah, sorry about that. Eugene's never been great at discerning between unconventional and unsavory. [yuck] Some people around here try to avoid it by just calling them "The Daddies" but... I don't know how much better that is?
Shell Game, March 28, 2019, 05:21:46 pm
Now apologise for swing revival.
Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Maslow’s Tweeds

Shell Game

• Paid
Shell Game, March 28, 2019, 05:21:46 pm
Now apologise for swing revival.
Lemon, March 29, 2019, 07:55:14 am
Look, we have plenty of bad taste to apologize for, but you can't pin all that on us!!!

Neal

Is this the place to mention that Cherry Poppin' Daddies have another album coming out later this year? Because I was surprised to learn that, and felt people should know.
Maslow’s Tweeds

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Meanwhile, Brian Setzer, having made his name with 50s revival and moved on to 30s revival, will be putting out his ragtime album any time now.
Shell Game