Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:49:37 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F+ French Terry Hoodies (available NOW)  (Read 6345 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F+ French Terry Hoodies (available NOW)
Okay, so in the past I've timed a t-shirt design to go up for sale alongside an F Plus Live event. This year's been different, for two reasons...

This time around, we're doing hoodies! Very nice hoodies, and, for reasons I'll get to in a moment, they'll be available for purchase a little bit after F Plus Live.

Before getting further, let me show you some pics....

Over the last two weeks, I talked to a number of local printers in Minneapolis/St. Paul looking for one as interested in the idea as I was, finally found one. Jessi at Afternoon Printing consulted with me. We're doing a run of Independent French Terry Zip Hoodies which I've personally felt and are incredibly soft and middleweight so well-suited to layering (this'll fit under a jacket), and the French Terry was chosen because not only does it feel great immediately, but unlike a lot of other fleecy hoodies, this one won't pill, and the comfortable texture will stay with you for years. Additionally, these hoodies have a build in headphone cord pass-thru, and (most crucially?) reinforced thumb holes. These were not the cheapest hoodies I could find, they were the best.

Afternoon printing will be applying a "soft pass" print so the texture of the hoodie comes through a little in the ink, and also cleanly lies over the side seam. For both the slogan and the F+, imagine about 11" end to end, hand printed on each hoodie.

Obvs the pic above is a mock and I'll share pictures of the real thing just as soon as I have them. But that won't be in time for F+Live. Also, I really didn't like the idea of shipping all the hoodies over to Seattle and then shipping a bunch of them back, so this will be a mail-orders-only prospect, probably going up for sale sometime around Nov 5th.

So what should you do for now? Just get fuckin' stoked! I've got two other pieces of merch which will be made available for F+ live, but I think these hoodies are gonna be a amazing and I'm super excited to get this order done.
Sherman Tank Sauce Liatai SHAMBA~1.SBB Macho Masc Sangy Savage Captain Nobeard Mique Saoirse-Lilith chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies Dr. Buttplug
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 10:01:09 pm by Lemon »

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
F+ French Terry Hoodies (available soon)
Those do look pretty nice. Put me down for two!
Lemon

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I've got one F+ in my pocket, and the other one's giving hand jobs
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop SHAMBA~1.SBB chai tea latte FinchChunk Liatai Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
While hoodies are only useful here like 3-4 months out of the year, those are coming up soon, and I'm getting stoked

also, international shipping?
Sauce Liatai

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
can i get a special one made where instead of the F+ logo its torsofuck's?

TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan

• Got an A in Chicken Nuggets
  • Paid
The hoodie looks pretty sweet. I'll have to wait until after F Plus Live to get my hands on one.

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F+ French Terry Hoodies (available NOW) #6
Turtle Sherman Tank Corn Syrup chai tea latte

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
F+ French Terry Hoodies (available NOW) #7
Ordered!
Lemon

squiddy

• #1 Fox in Socks reader
  • Ridiculist
  • Do you choose to chew goo too, sir?
F+ French Terry Hoodies (available NOW) #8
These are literally the best hoodies ever. I like mine so much I'm coming out of total obscurity to post about it. Hi, everyone!
Boots Raingear Lemon A Meat Turtle Achilles' Heelies Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Liatai Cirr chai tea latte Sherman Tank SHAMBA~1.SBB GirlKisser420 ikaribattousai Corn Syrup Adam Bozarth Mix Saoirse-Lilith DetectiveSlowpoke Ragnarok Boobies

ikaribattousai

• Paid
F+ French Terry Hoodies (available NOW) #9
I'm stoked to get mine!

Sherman Tank

F+ French Terry Hoodies (available NOW) #10
Mine arrived today. Squiddy is right.
Lemon

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
F+ French Terry Hoodies (available NOW) #11
Mine arrived today and I was looking forward to wearing it and then I left it at work like a dang dingus
Lemon

izzy

• Dealer of Illegal Hedgehog Substances
  • Paid
F+ French Terry Hoodies (available NOW) #12
Got mine earlier this week, and it's fantastic. Fabric's insanely comfortable, it's nice and lightweight. Super sturdy zipper, plenty of pocket room, and that thumb hole keeps my freakish t-rex arms from disappearing into the sleeves like every other hoodie I've had. Well worth it!
Lemon

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F+ French Terry Hoodies (available NOW) #13
Did I mention that the aglets on these things are made of metal?

I've never even seen that before.
chai tea latte RoeCocoa

Sherman Tank

F+ French Terry Hoodies (available NOW) #14
Did I mention that the aglets on these things are made of metal?

I've never even seen that before.
Lemon, November 12, 2018, 10:01:58 am

I've never known there was a word for those things. These hoodies have taught me something.