ballp.it

Projects => Other Projects => Extra Credit => Topic started by: Shell Game on July 04, 2025, 01:53:41 pm

Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Shell Game on July 04, 2025, 01:53:41 pm
(https://i.imgur.com/RrhrVPx.jpeg) (https://thefmin.us/mr-producer-i-wrote-you-all-the-songs/)
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: vaMpiresoftWare on July 04, 2025, 03:39:42 pm
I’m excited for this one. These people suck.

Edit: I listened to the episode. Gaylors think being smart means using a lot of words and being gay.
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Lumbermouth on July 04, 2025, 04:25:19 pm
This is the worst metaphor that Extra Credit has ever covered.
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Shell Game on July 05, 2025, 12:21:19 am
This is the worst metaphor that Extra Credit has ever covered.
Lumbermouth, July 04, 2025, 04:25:19 pm
I think you might be right, and that's including the one who beseeched a skeptic to focus more on how good the koolaid tastes.
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Devious Box on July 05, 2025, 02:04:38 am
Wow, I learned so much about being a lesbian! I've been doing it all wrong.
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: A Meat on July 05, 2025, 02:48:14 am
Yeah I'd love to see the Gaylor xianxia novel, it'd have several reasons to get censored by the Chinese authorities
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: vaMpiresoftWare on July 05, 2025, 11:13:05 am
Famous Lesbian brands
(https://i.imgur.com/3cs1FFE.png)
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: adrenochrome dome on July 05, 2025, 07:53:09 pm
Way more Qanon similarities than I expected.
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: oscaruglyface on July 05, 2025, 10:57:30 pm
Looking back, I feel like my friends were the equivalent of Gaylor for Ani
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: 1234GO! on July 06, 2025, 01:06:24 pm
QAA (fka Qanon Anonymous), a podcast that covers ongoing qanon shit, did in fact cover gaylor as a conspiracy theory, so good call on that comparison

https://soundcloud.com/qanonanonymous/premium-episode-235-gaylor-sample
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: adrenochrome dome on July 06, 2025, 01:09:32 pm
Looking back, I feel like my friends were the equivalent of Gaylor for Ani
oscaruglyface, July 05, 2025, 10:57:30 pm

From what little I know about that situation, she intentionally played it up before pulling the rug out. (In your friends' defense.)
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Pavlova on July 07, 2025, 12:39:06 am
i love the concept of "mixing up pronouns in songs/slurring a bit means you're gay". fuck i've been professionally acting in shakespeare works for like fifteen years, known the dang plays for longer, and still sometimes my brain subs in the wrong pronoun. brains are weird. 
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Dr. Buttplug on July 07, 2025, 09:40:01 pm
So many of these theories are self centered and reflect the limited viewpoints of the poster because its an inherently self centered sort of (one woman) conspiracy theory. The hope they hold is that one day Taylor Swift will take the stage and say that Beth in Bristol was right, but what they actually want to hear is that they were right and Taylor is leaving her current beard to make love to you, Beth in Bristol, my one true love.
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: DevAngus on July 12, 2025, 01:01:26 am
Appreciate the NITW shoutout there
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Napoleon on July 28, 2025, 09:10:53 am
I'm workshopping my own theory based on the ballet fingers, which is that Taylor is a hetero dom top and her muscle memory/arthritis comes from fingerblasting her boyfriends
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Shell Game on August 01, 2025, 06:51:36 am
I'm workshopping my own theory based on the ballet fingers, which is that Taylor is a hetero dom top and her muscle memory/arthritis comes from fingerblasting her boyfriends
Napoleon, July 28, 2025, 09:10:53 am

But what of the boyfriends she flavorblasted?
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Dr. Buttplug on August 01, 2025, 09:10:04 am
I'm workshopping my own theory based on the ballet fingers, which is that Taylor is a hetero dom top and her muscle memory/arthritis comes from fingerblasting her boyfriends
Napoleon, July 28, 2025, 09:10:53 am

But what of the boyfriends she flavorblasted?
Shell Game, August 01, 2025, 06:51:36 am
When Karma finally comes out in cooperation with Pepperidge Farm and a coupon for Gold Fish, then all will be revealed.
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Shell Game on August 02, 2025, 11:07:03 am
I'm workshopping my own theory based on the ballet fingers, which is that Taylor is a hetero dom top and her muscle memory/arthritis comes from fingerblasting her boyfriends
Napoleon, July 28, 2025, 09:10:53 am

But what of the boyfriends she flavorblasted?
Shell Game, August 01, 2025, 06:51:36 am
When Karma finally comes out in cooperation with Pepperidge Farm and a coupon for Gold Fish, then all will be revealed.
Dr. Buttplug, August 01, 2025, 09:10:04 am
Goldfish are orange! It all comes together...
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Lumbermouth on August 13, 2025, 07:10:05 pm
(https://i.imgur.com/F6opwBH.png)

THE COLORS LINE UP
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Devious Box on August 14, 2025, 12:38:00 am
Mr. President,
(https://i.imgur.com/F6opwBH.png)
Lumbermouth, August 13, 2025, 07:10:05 pm
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: ericplais on August 21, 2025, 05:32:41 am
This episode was my introduction to Extra Credits. Had a great time listening to it and have been working my way through the other episodes since.
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: Napoleon on August 26, 2025, 05:14:51 pm
In light of Taylor Swift's engagement here's some very normal crashouts from the community.

(https://i.imgur.com/p02Fsjz.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/ID1swcd.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/hioztrM.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/55SiBbt.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/gqJ4xZw.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/gwonWO0.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/VQ18wvt.jpeg)
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: vaMpiresoftWare on August 26, 2025, 07:20:11 pm
Marrying a football player is peak lesbian.

My new theory about Gaylors is that Taylor Swift doesn’t pass their purity test. She is too rich, too popular, too straight, she avoided politics for too long, and she’s not enough of an activist. The only way to reconcile that in their minds is if she is gay. If she is gay, all of that is OK. She now passes the purity test so listening to her music is OK. In a sense, it’s self hating behavior. They won’t allow themselves to enjoy a thing that doesn’t fit into their world view. I think the comment about her being cringe encapsulates this concept perfectly.

Then you just add the recurring theme in a ton of dumb beliefs: Gnosticism. A lot of people fall for this idea of being in on the big secret. You fools listen to her music but you don’t know the truth and I do.
Title: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs
Post by: ericplais on August 27, 2025, 12:34:45 pm
The Gaylors are giving QAnon crazies a run for their money.