ballp.it
Projects => The F Plus => Topic started by: Lemon on August 19, 2025, 10:52:08 am
-
(https://thefpl.us/content/3-episode/413/photo_2025-08-18_15-51-08.jpg) (https://thefpl.us/episode/413)
-
(https://i.imgur.com/qpfyhlg.jpeg)
-
It's a Christmas mackerel!
-
I hope the kid who took his date to IHOP had a good time and got his anxiety figured out
-
I helped!
Here's the image found used as the base for the image from a 1981 McDonald's tray liner/placemat
(https://i.imgur.com/foS4pXo.jpeg)
-
On a tangential but related topic, enjoy the McDonalds that Cocaine-brain designed, formerly(?) at 47 West 57th Street, NYC, NY (1989)
(https://64.media.tumblr.com/e16dda43dc63d68158368fd5f2223816/34efcd327a041a51-ad/s2048x3072/f4beb1924d75ec6eefaf9176197b614f42d3742d.jpg)
I think 1989 is within the window that the coffee stirrers were still shaped like little shovels to get the nose candy up to the nostril.
https://www.tumblr.com/evan-collins90/789390026694901760/a-fast-food-restaurant-that-makes-the-customer (https://www.tumblr.com/evan-collins90/789390026694901760/a-fast-food-restaurant-that-makes-the-customer)
"A fast-food restaurant that makes the customer want to linger is something of a rarity. The McDonald's on 57th Street in New York City, designed by Charles Morris Mount, is almost unrecognizable as a member of the chain that usually boasts golden arches. Eschewing the corporate colors of yellow, red and orange, Mount chose a high-tech, electric blue and fuchsia color palette. Glass bricks, blue tiles and a reflective ceiling give the space a luminous, underwater quality."
-
Mr. Bozarth, your editing is top-notch!
-
I'm pleased to learn Anne Rice gets the trots from her Dunkin Donuts coffee creamer.
-
In college, my friend and I would regularly go to waffle house just so she could flirt with the hot waiter. Extra funny was the waffle house was 30 min away from our apartments.
-
The Hooters foot guy gave me an idea for a new concept restaurant.
It’s called PIGGIES.
-
The best McDonalds is obviously the Rock & Roll McDonalds which no longer exists.
-
The Hooters foot guy gave me an idea for a new concept restaurant.
It’s called PIGGIES.
rhorsman, August 19, 2025, 08:40:11 pm
The resturant called furries with furry waiters got rejected because of too much worried of fur in the food.
-
Getting real strong "MY NAME'S RON YOU EVER HAD BARQ'S ROOT BEER THAT SHIT'S THE BEST" energy from the Waffle House review guy.
-
I grew up in Bellevue Nebraska so it’s kind of weird to have a pretty clear image of the exact Burger King someone is complaining about.
-
I grew up in Bellevue Nebraska so it’s kind of weird to have a pretty clear image of the exact Burger King someone is complaining about.
ikaribattousai, August 21, 2025, 06:28:26 am
My friend's dad is a mystery writer and he places his stories in Minnesota; it's kind of a trip when the minor landmarks mentioned just for set dressing are ones you actually recognize.
-
I grew up in Bellevue Nebraska so it’s kind of weird to have a pretty clear image of the exact Burger King someone is complaining about.
ikaribattousai, August 21, 2025, 06:28:26 am
My friend's dad is a mystery writer and he places his stories in Minnesota; it's kind of a trip when the minor landmarks mentioned just for set dressing are ones you actually recognize.
ericplais, August 21, 2025, 07:28:24 am
The used book store near me has a section just for books set in the area. More places need that.
-
finally the spiritual successor to one of my favorite episodes ever, "It's always cold in Chili's"
-
finally the spiritual successor to one of my favorite episodes ever, "It's always cold in Chili's"
KendrickLobstar, August 22, 2025, 12:49:19 pm
The way Frank West reads it as a storybook title is so fucking good
-
(https://i.imgur.com/dyaxMh0.png)
So ordered.
-
On a tangential but related topic, enjoy the McDonalds that Cocaine-brain designed, formerly(?) at 47 West 57th Street, NYC, NY (1989)
Dyna Moe, August 19, 2025, 01:45:51 pm
Oh wow memory activated. I loved this place and thought it was like going into the future to eat the crappy food when I was a kid
-
logging in after several years to say "taco fistula" is a brain-rewiring pairing of words, thank you
-
Any store with a spice rack is likely to sell MSG under the brand name "Accent". I use it sometimes but my family still believes in Chinese food syndrome so I have to hide it.
-
I'd just like to point out that I said "visual novel" and Old Man Lemon's first and seemingly only touchstone is Choose Your Own Adventure.
-
I appreciated your atorvastatin joke chai
-
I want to hear the awful TACO BELL / IT MAKES MY ASS SMELL song