3 Metaphorical Chastity (https://thefpl.us/episode/3/)
4 You've Got A Friend (https://thefpl.us/episode/4/)
5 Weight Weight Don't Tell Me (https://thefpl.us/episode/5/)
6 Too Much Paranoias (https://thefpl.us/episode/6/)
7 (Point To Schlong) (https://thefpl.us/episode/7/)
8 Blood & Sparkles (https://thefpl.us/episode/8/)
9 The Transformers Radio Hour (https://thefpl.us/episode/9/)
10 Sex Is Personals (https://thefpl.us/episode/10/)
18 Cut My Life Into Pieces, This Is My Last Resort (https://thefpl.us/episode/18/)
21B It'll Shock Ya Earlobes (https://thefpl.us/episode/21b/)
22 This One's Mainly About Buttsex (https://thefpl.us/episode/22/)
23 Mexican (Woah Oh) Radio (https://thefpl.us/episode/23/)
25 Porno For Pyros (Except With Sex Instead of Fire) (https://thefpl.us/episode/25/)
26 Ranch Dressing & Other Delights (https://thefpl.us/episode/26/)
32 Excessive, Overwraught and Annoying (https://thefpl.us/episode32//)
44 How To Listen To A Podcast (https://thefpl.us/episode/44/)
46 A Man Short On Charm (https://thefpl.us/episode46/)
55 The Ship Vas Crash Like Boom (https://thefpl.us/episode/55/)
56 Excuse Me, May I See Your Water Selection? (https://thefpl.us/episode/56/)
63 Achtung! Adult Babies! (https://thefpl.us/episode/63/)
65 God Bless You, Water Woman (https://thefpl.us/episode65/)
67 Where Can I Find A Tailor For These Pinstripe Balls? (https://thefpl.us/episode/67/)
69 The State of the Micronation Is Wrong (https://thefpl.us/episode/69/)
70 The Ace and Cakes (https://thefpl.us/episode/70/)
71 Amazon Recommends Years of Therapy (https://thefpl.us/episode71/)
79 Help Me Help Rob Help You (https://thefpl.us/episode/79/)
80 Disliking This Episode is a Form of Harassment (https://thefpl.us/episode/80/)
85 Drowning In A Bucket Of Words (https://thefpl.us/episode/85/)
89 Angry Angry Hippos (https://thefpl.us/episode/89/)
96 Hocus Bogus! (https://thefpl.us/episode/96/)
103 Was It Worth It? (https://thefpl.us/episode/103/)
106 Asgard Doesn't Have Alimony Laws (https://thefpl.us/episode/106/)
114 I Don't Make Eye Contact On The First Date (https://thefpl.us/episode/114/)
117 My Mistress is Machine Washable (https://thefpl.us/episode/117/)
121 A Not at All Brief History of Dozerflee (https://thefpl.us/episode/121/)
123 The Beatings Will Continue until Dinner Improves (https://thefpl.us/episode/123/)
126 Acquire the Spiritual Energy of a Tiny Dead Pharoah (https://thefpl.us/episode/126/)
129 You May Now Fistbump the Spouse (https://thefpl.us/episode/129/)
131 Ask a Stupid Question, Make a Stupid Podcast (https://thefpl.us/episode/131/)
137 Please Direct Complaints to This Hole in the Ground (https://thefpl.us/episode/137/)
143 Harry Potter and the Weekend Seminar (https://thefpl.us/episode/143/)
144 Knowledge Is A Disease, I Have The Cure (https://thefpl.us/episode/144/)
147 This Episode Doesn't Need A Title, Man (https://thefpl.us/episode/147/)
150 Snoot By The Foot (https://thefpl.us/episode/150/)
153 What A Rip Off (https://thefpl.us/episode/153/)
156 Auto Moronic Asphyxiation (https://thefpl.us/episode/156/)
157 HSSSSFFFAWWW-WUGGHHHHHHH! (https://thefpl.us/episod/157/)
158 I Call It The Vaporhighzer (https://thefpl.us/episode/158/)
162 Eee! Pinions! (https://thefpl.us/episode/162/)
163 This Beat Is Dope (https://thefpl.us/episode/163/)
165 Redefine Paranormal (https://thefpl.us/episode/165/)
167 Hentaint Misbehavin (https://thefpl.us/episode/167/)
171 r/mystupidopinions (https://thefpl.us/episode/171/)
174 Icky Pedia (https://thefpl.us/episode/174/)
175 I Am I Am I Am (Annoying) (https://thefpl.us/episode/175/)
176 How To Listen To A Podcast Your Parents Hate (https://thefpl.us/episode/176/)
177 How To Listen To A Podcast You Hate (https://thefpl.us/episode/177/)
179 Use Only Food Grade Ingredients (https://thefpl.us/episode/179/)
183 The Poems of Dishonoré De Ballsack (https://thefpl.us/episode/183/)
184 Watching You Watching Me Watching Your Watch (https://thefpl.us/episode/184/)
191 The Merchants of Urine (https://thefpl.us/episode/191/)
193 The Thing You Like In Pain (https://thefpl.us/episode/193/)
195 Heaven And Urth (https://thefpl.us/episode/195/)
196 Made With Mechanically Separated Podcast Parts (https://thefpl.us/episode/196/)
197 Yahoo? Answers!?!? (https://thefpl.us/episode/197/)
198 Strong Body Feeble Mind (https://thefpl.us/episode/198/)
205 Altered Creeps (https://thefpl.us/episode/205/)
208 I Am Only A Mouth Yet Cannot Scream (https://thefpl.us/episode/208/)
210 Adventures in ReTale (https://thefpl.us/episode/210/)
211 LIZARDS! (https://thefpl.us/episode/211/)
215 Oculus Cruft (https://thefpl.us/episode/215/)
216 DOWNLOADING PLACEBO.EXE (https://thefpl.us/episode/216/)
217 Idiocy is the Mother of These Inventions (https://thefpl.us/episode/218/)
220 Girl Pits Boys (https://thefpl.us/episode/220/)
221 Specialty Wankers (https://thefpl.us/episode/221/)
222 The Left Hand Complaints (https://thefpl.us/episode/222/)
223 Penis Problems & Water (https://thefpl.us/episode/223/)
224 UHG!! F Plus Raps (https://thefpl.us/episode/224/)
227 Self Publish And Perish (https://thefpl.us/episode/227/)
229 The Space In Our Planet (https://thefpl.us/episode/229/)
230 Huge Hoops Hard Dudes (https://thefpl.us/episode/230/)
232 Myers' Frigs (https://thefpl.us/episode/232/)
233 Yes, But Can I Get A Man's Opinion? (https://thefpl.us/episode/233/)
239 Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks (https://thefpl.us/episode/239/)
240 You Need Satan More Than He Needs You (https://thefpl.us/episode/240/)
241 DRUGS! (https://thefpl.us/episode/241/)
242 (Untitled Vaping Episode) (https://thefpl.us/episode/242/)
243 I'm Twelve And I'm Not Lying (https://thefpl.us/episode/243/)
245 In Memoriam IMDb Forums (https://thefpl.us/episode/245/)
247 r/eally_sorry_about_that (https://thefpl.us/episode/247/)
249 Ridiculist Passions (https://thefpl.us/episode/249/)
251 凸(◎益◎)凸 (https://thefpl.us/episode/251/)
253 Heal Yourself With Crystals (https://thefpl.us/episode/253/)
254 I'll Show You The Life Of The Mind (https://thefpl.us/episode/254/)
256 Findumb (https://thefpl.us/episode/256/)
260 The Eroticism of Barney Gumble (https://thefpl.us/episode/260/)
261 Ask Reddit And You Shall Receive Reddit (https://thefpl.us/episode/261/)
263 Not Always On Topic (https://thefpl.us/episode/263/)
266 For No One's Consideration (https://thefpl.us/episode/266/)
269 So, I Guess I'll Just Keep Holding Out For A Hero (https://thefpl.us/episode/269/)
270 A Glove Fetish Is Like A Watch Fetish But With Gloves (https://thefpl.us/episode/270/)
271 The Screenplays of ComicsNix (https://thefpl.us/episode/271/)
273 Flashlight Enthusiasts? (https://thefpl.us/episode/273/)
277 My First Time (Lying On A Website) (https://thefpl.us/episode/277/)
278 It's Trichy! (https://thefpl.us/episode/278/)
280 For A Better Slearth (https://thefpl.us/episode/280/)
281 I Want That Inside Me (https://thefpl.us/episode/281/)
282 Pounded In The Butt By The Heal Beam (https://thefpl.us/episode/282/)
285 Our First And Only Vore Episode (https://thefpl.us/episode/285/)
288 The Rites of Price (https://thefpl.us/episode/288/)
289 May I Propose Prepuce? (https://thefpl.us/episode/289/)
290 Smashed Words (https://thefpl.us/episode/290/)
291 Hi Reddit, I'm On Drugs Right Now (https://thefpl.us/episode/291/)
294 Steve Bannon Ruined Your Sex Robot Conference (https://thefpl.us/episode/294/)
295 A Role In The Sack (https://thefpl.us/episode/295/)
296 SWORDS!!! (https://thefpl.us/episode/296/)
297 Aliens & Autism (https://thefpl.us/episode/297/)
298 Giving You Tingles (https://thefpl.us/episode/298/)
299 Lavender Scissors Overlord (https://thefpl.us/episode/299/)
301 Stuffed Full Of Fantasy (https://thefpl.us/episode/301/)
302 Don't Forget (I'm) The A-Hole (https://thefpl.us/episode/302/)
304 The Waste From The Mothership (https://thefpl.us/episode/304/)
305 You Get Wet (https://thefpl.us/episode/305/)
306 We ❤️ Hearts (https://thefpl.us/episode/306/)
308 Is It Edible? (https://thefpl.us/episode/308/)
313 The Suicide Banquet (https://thefpl.us/episode/313/)
314 Too Many Pumps (https://thefpl.us/episode/314/)
315 A Representative Sample Of Fetlife (https://thefpl.us/episode/315/)
316 My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread (https://thefpl.us/episode/316/)
317 Sticky! Icky! Icky! (https://thefpl.us/episode/317/)
319 The Alkaline Trip (https://thefpl.us/episode/319/)
321 Clips 4 Bake Sale (https://thefpl.us/episode/321/)
322 The F Plus Praises! (https://thefpl.us/episode/322/)
323 Do The Dishes, Charles (https://thefpl.us/episode/323/)
325 Butter Business Bureau (https://thefpl.us/episode/325/)
333 Wyt & Wyttycysm & Wytchcraft (https://thefpl.us/episode/333/)
334 Doing The Robot (https://thefpl.us/episode/334/)
335 Planet Horny (https://thefpl.us/episode/335/)
337 Living In A Vacuum (https://thefpl.us/episode/337/)
338 Let's Stick Crystals Up Our Vaginas (https://thefpl.us/episode/338/)
339 Afterskin (https://thefpl.us/episode/339/)
341 Lucid Dreaming For Horny Reasons (https://thefpl.us/episode/341/)
342 Root Beer Advocates (https://thefpl.us/episode/342/)
343 Keeping Cantel Moist (https://thefpl.us/episode/343/)
344 Meet, Fight, Jizz. (https://thefpl.us/episode/344/)
346 How To Get Fat (https://thefpl.us/episode/346/)
347 That Hyperboard Over Thair (https://thefpl.us/episode/347/)
348 Do Not Summon Beelzebub (https://thefpl.us/episode/348/)
349 Erotic Stories of Mind Control (https://thefpl.us/episode/349/)
351 Hail Britannica (https://thefpl.us/episode/351/)
353 Boobs In Raingear (https://thefpl.us/episode/353/)
355 SWEATER FETISH (https://thefpl.us/episode/355/)
356 Dragons On Usenet (https://thefpl.us/episode/356/)
359 It's Time For Erotic Poetry (https://thefpl.us/episode/359/)
361 Night of the Blood Sorceress (https://thefpl.us/episode/361/)
364 Sploshing Sploshing Sploshing! Oi Oi Oi! (https://thefpl.us/episode/364/)
365 The Bimboification of The F Plus (https://thefpl.us/episode/365/)
368 Not Even Once-ler (https://thefpl.us/episode/368/)
369 Destroy Weak Men (https://thefpl.us/episode/369/)
373 Private Lessons in the Cultivation of SEX FORCE (https://thefpl.us/episode/373/)
376 The Secrets of Infinite Energy (https://thefpl.us/episode/376/)
377 Your Chance At Love Has Been Removed By A Moderator (https://thefpl.us/episode/377/)
379 Unpopular Opinions? On Reddit!? (https://thefpl.us/episode/379/)
380 The Gospel of Digimon (https://thefpl.us/episode/380/)
381 Let's Pollute The Planet! (https://thefpl.us/episode/381/)
382 Good Reads for Bad Needs (https://thefpl.us/episode/382/)
383 What Is The Meaning of Song? (https://thefpl.us/episode/383/)
384 The Angry Apple Nerd (https://thefpl.us/episode/384/)
386 No Gods, Yes Masters. (https://thefpl.us/episode/386/)
388 Confessions of a Bubble Slut (https://thefpl.us/episode/388/)