Growing up in a cramped apartment in the big city, my Nana dazzled me with glorious stories of her youth. Rolling Tuscan hills, clear blue skies, and sweet, fresh air, it was like I was transported to a whole different world. When I smelled her cooking, I was there in her villa, helping her make the daily bread. When I tasted it, I was no longer in that dingy apartment, I was away on an adventure in the streets of Firenze!
All of that aside, I have invented a ground-breaking new sammich! The Turbo_Sexaphonic_Delight is inspired by my top ten smush sessions. While some have said that it left them a little unsatisfied and wanting just a little bit more, I can assure you that I have always enjoyed it! This romantic sammich is best shared with someone special, or whoever is available.
What you need:
69 sauces (your choice)
How you make it:
1. Place a slice of bread on a heart-shaped plate.
2. With your finger, scoop the tuna out of the can onto the bread.
3. Dump your 69 sauces on top of the tuna.
4. Place another slice of bread on top of the mess.
5. Dig in and enjoy this sweaty, sloppy sammich