Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 05:41:01 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 38 - Citation Nutted  (Read 11404 times)

Shell Game

  • Extra Creditor, Crab, Dragon Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • "..........Rarrr????"
  • 5,154
  • 671
Episode 38 - Citation Nutted
Amelia Blank GirlKisser420 Sherman Tank

positive stress

  • your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
  • 1,286
  • 92
Episode 38 - Citation Nutted #1
delete this

Shell Game

  • Extra Creditor, Crab, Dragon Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • "..........Rarrr????"
  • 5,154
  • 671
Episode 38 - Citation Nutted #2
I can't. The power is not in me to do such a thing.

Cradicus

  • Paid
  • 169
  • 12
Episode 38 - Citation Nutted #3
I'm stoked about this one. I love when you guys go deeper on a topic! Keep up the great work!
Shell Game Ganymede