Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 10:11:50 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 413: Episode Royale (Without Cheese)  (Read 17019 times)

thelizzerd

  • Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
    • 1,095
    • 21
413: Episode Royale (Without Cheese) #15
I grew up in Bellevue Nebraska so it’s kind of weird to have a pretty clear image of the exact Burger King someone is complaining about.
ikaribattousai, August 21, 2025, 06:28:26 am

My friend's dad is a mystery writer and he places his stories in Minnesota; it's kind of a trip when the minor landmarks mentioned just for set dressing are ones you actually recognize.
ericplais, August 21, 2025, 07:28:24 am

The used book store near me has a section just for books set in the area. More places need that.

KendrickLobstar

  • Paid
  • 69 year old father to a bunch of shit goth sons
  • 182
  • 13
413: Episode Royale (Without Cheese) #16
finally the spiritual successor to one of my favorite episodes ever, "It's always cold in Chili's"
vaMpiresoftWare A Meat Dyna Moe Lumbermouth thelizzerd Immoral Filth chai tea latte ikaribattousai

ericplais

  • Paid
  • 6
  • 1
413: Episode Royale (Without Cheese) #17
finally the spiritual successor to one of my favorite episodes ever, "It's always cold in Chili's"
KendrickLobstar, August 22, 2025, 12:49:19 pm
The way Frank West reads it as a storybook title is so fucking good
KendrickLobstar thelizzerd

Dyna Moe

  • Nobody's Sweetheart
  • Paid
  • Comedy & Illustration
  • 75
  • 3
413: Episode Royale (Without Cheese) #18


So ordered.
KendrickLobstar thelizzerd

oscaruglyface

  • Paid
  • Go to jail.
  • 29
  • 4
413: Episode Royale (Without Cheese) #19
On a tangential but related topic, enjoy the McDonalds that Cocaine-brain designed, formerly(?) at 47 West 57th Street, NYC, NY (1989)

Dyna Moe, August 19, 2025, 01:45:51 pm

Oh wow memory activated. I loved this place and thought it was like going into the future to eat the crappy food when I was a kid
Dr. Buttplug Immoral Filth

LINDA

  • the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
    • 451
    • 46
413: Episode Royale (Without Cheese) #20
logging in after several years to say "taco fistula" is a brain-rewiring pairing of words, thank you
thelizzerd One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes PaulLovesToLaugh Dr. Buttplug Immoral Filth KendrickLobstar

Recon Rabbit

  • Wikipedia Editor
  • Paid
  • 136
  • 10
413: Episode Royale (Without Cheese) #21
Any store with a spice rack is likely to sell MSG under the brand name "Accent". I use it sometimes but my family still believes in Chinese food syndrome so I have to hide it.
thelizzerd

John Toast

  • The original Fat Voice™
  • Ridiculist
  • Cover me in syrup. I'm delicious.
    • 131
    • 411
413: Episode Royale (Without Cheese) #22
I'd just like to point out that I said "visual novel" and Old Man Lemon's first and seemingly only touchstone is Choose Your Own Adventure.
Lumbermouth chai tea latte Immoral Filth SHAMBA~1.SBB thelizzerd Wolley74

A Meat

  • Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
  • 4,904
  • 135
413: Episode Royale (Without Cheese) #23
I appreciated your atorvastatin joke chai
chai tea latte Immoral Filth KendrickLobstar Antivehicular

Antivehicular

  • she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
    • 793
    • 24
413: Episode Royale (Without Cheese) #24
I want to hear the awful TACO BELL / IT MAKES MY ASS SMELL song
thelizzerd