Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 01:55:29 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Updated list of removed Spotify episodes  (Read 6592 times)

Wolley74

  • Paid
  • Copperhead: Breakfast of Champions
  • 66
  • 25
Updated list of removed Spotify episodes
I got exceptionally bored and got around to downloading all current episodes and went back thru to compare what was missing on Spotify vs the RSS feed.


NSFW tag for length of post there are a LOT of missing ones

NSFW content. Click to show.


EDIT 2: All links named correctly / formatting. if any more get removed I'll update as needed.

Edit 3: Fixed a few links I missed, Fixed episode 386 to correctly link to episode 386 instead of 387
ikaribattousai Immoral Filth Really_Quite_Nice Sherlockian
« Last Edit: February 23, 2026, 10:37:45 pm by Wolley74 »