Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 04:58:57 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: How much does the music in an episode matter?  (Read 82330 times)

Boots Raingear

  • BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
  • 1,110
  • 190
The Hidden Cameras (I guess whoever edited that WikiHow episode really liked that band!)
Sion, July 29, 2014, 05:56:27 pm

Yeah. I got angry looking for appropriate music and just decided to throw the gayest thing in my library at it for no good reason.

Runic

  • Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
  • 2,954
  • 69
The Hidden Cameras (I guess whoever edited that WikiHow episode really liked that band!)
Sion, July 29, 2014, 05:56:27 pm

Yeah. I got angry looking for appropriate music and just decided to throw the gayest thing in my library at it for no good reason.
Boots Raingear, July 29, 2014, 06:06:27 pm
That gives me an excuse to post this!

AgentCoop

  • Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • Bought some grizzly in Lyon, call that French Dip
  • 4,007
  • 241
I'm a huge fan of the current format. I found out about the pAper chAse because of this podcast, so that's a plus. I however, was also a fan of the "horrible" f plus jingle, from I think the chicken smoothie episode, so I wouldn't mind more of that.

Bobalay

  • FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
    • 504
    • 74
aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the EEEFFFFF PLUUUUUssssss
chai tea latte Sherman Tank

JonRG

  • Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
    • 169
    • 18
I like the music a lot. (It was cool to hear Dire Straights' Money for Nothing in ep. 146)

Actually, what I really adore is the siren-y sounding reader intro music that got used for a couple episodes in the early 100s. Where did that come from?

McMillan and Waifu

  • Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
    • 115
    • 19
I like the music a lot. (It was cool to hear Dire Straights' Money for Nothing in ep. 146)

Actually, what I really adore is the siren-y sounding reader intro music that got used for a couple episodes in the early 100s. Where did that come from?
Nyarai, August 05, 2014, 02:46:37 pm

I believe this is what you're looking for:

JonRG

  • Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
    • 169
    • 18
I like the music a lot. (It was cool to hear Dire Straights' Money for Nothing in ep. 146)

Actually, what I really adore is the siren-y sounding reader intro music that got used for a couple episodes in the early 100s. Where did that come from?
Nyarai, August 05, 2014, 02:46:37 pm

I believe this is what you're looking for:

McMillan and Waifu, August 05, 2014, 03:34:29 pm

Yes! Thank you so much. ^_^