Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 02:27:26 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 177 - The Haruhi Window  (Read 11849 times)

Shell Game

  • Extra Creditor, Crab, Dragon Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • "..........Rarrr????"
  • 5,154
  • 671
Episode 177 - The Haruhi Window

Dr. Buttplug

  • Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
  • 2,571
  • -10
Episode 177 - The Haruhi Window #1
This troper saw a boob once. And no! It wasn't my mom's!

vaMpiresoftWare

  • Like a vampire, cowboy
  • Paid
  • Astral projecting minus the astral
  • 675
  • 20
Episode 177 - The Haruhi Window #2
I think Haruhi is part of why I stopped following anime. Are the next 8 episodes this doc again?

Shell Game

  • Extra Creditor, Crab, Dragon Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • "..........Rarrr????"
  • 5,154
  • 671
Episode 177 - The Haruhi Window #3
I think Haruhi is part of why I stopped following anime. Are the next 8 episodes this doc again?
vampiresoftware, August 08, 2023, 10:30:51 pm
No, that's episode 300.