this reminds me of ......two people i know of.
one is from my spouse's job. there's a temp there who is just full
of ideas. his great ideas include:
- buying an old cop car and selling ice cream out of it. use the siren to attract customers! in his words, "it's a stupid idea, but it's smart."
- having a white guy who plays a classic prog blend on guitar attempt to sign with the def jams rap label ("but you have to go to def jams uk cause he's white there")
- once signed with def jams the guitar guy WILL cast him in a music video where he will be pushed into a pool by sexy girls. he was very clear on this. which made both my spouse and i kinda wonder if that's a fetish (obviously it is now)
- put huge shiny aftermarket rims on a 99 subaru outback. you know. this car.
the second guy recently joined a MUD. his great ideas include:
- write poetry for valentines day! the more cliche, the better! in his words, "i like cliche! cliche is good!"
- BRING BACK FLOPPY DRIVES. someone tried to explain to him that this had already been done by modding the floppy but he was adamant his way was different and better.
edit: additionally, at about 47 minutes in, it sounds like someone's baby woke up during recording. if that is what happened that is kind of adorable.