Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2019, 04:01:11 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 197494 times)

Darkly

• Paid
I just remembered that there’s an actual imgur community and I still don’t understand how or why.
Corn Syrup Peartee

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
24 carrot schizoid bun

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • technically a journalist
Society’s moral decay: this generation grew up with a crush on elves but now, deep down they’d all prefer an Orc

Spooks

• The Ego and Its Pwn
  • Paid
  • Scary, while true.
Society’s moral decay: this generation grew up with a crush on elves but now, deep down they’d all prefer an Orc
GirlKisser420, May 06, 2018, 05:41:02 pm

This Ain't WoW Raid Boss Cinematic Close Captions

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • Quoth the Bartman, "Eat my shorts".
I found another genre of reddit content I love equally as much as "[X] ruined my romantic relationship" and it's "I'm going to quit my job to pursue my dream"

It's for the same reason too, because the statement is totally contradictory to the truth most of the time

like on reddit "[X] ruined my romantic relationship" means "I ruined my relationship adjacent to [X]" and "I'm going to quit my job to pursue my dream" means "I don't like working so I hope that if I quit my stable job to try and profit off of this whim I'll be instantly successful"

Edit: The cream of the fucking crop of this genre is "I quit my job to pursue streaming as a career" which translates to "I'm unemployed and I own a computer, hopefully people will pay me to do what I do for fun anyway"
Dr. Buttplug bubbleuj Yavuz Corn Syrup
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 02:56:42 pm by Wrought »

Lemon

• (I have no sex virus)
  • Administrator
  • Miss Priss, I'd like to piss on your coat.
Björk lyrics re-appropriated into ad copy.

And if you complain once more, you'll meet the Army Of One™

Icelandic Air
    We go through all this before you wake up.
    So you can feel happier to be safe up here with us.

“If you ever get close to a human (and human behavior), be ready to get confused. Unless you use OK Cupid! Our ground breaking algorithm...”

AgentCoop Shell Game bubbleuj World's Most Fattening Chocolate Sherman Tank

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
Ironically, for a contest about leaving politics by the door, Eurovision will be what causes the next world war.
Corn Syrup

SirSlarty

• Linda, where's my coffee!?
  • Paid
  • don't let's start
I'm looking at my spiral-bound notebook and thinking, "No, college didn't rule. Stop telling me that."
Dr. Buttplug Corn Syrup

krytton

• ba ba of lemon mad
  • Paid
  • witposts with wit ghost
M'ladic

GirlKisser420

• Paid
people on the internet may say that there's a sexual fetish for riding on trains called siderodromophilia, but I sure as fuck can't find any funny posts about it. a dissapointing journey
Wrought Corn Syrup

🧛‍♀️📘

• FPlus Logo Club Vice President
  • Paid
  • You Can't Ban the Magic of ~*~PUNS~*~ Fuckos!
people on the internet may say that there's a sexual fetish for riding on trains called siderodromophilia, but I sure as fuck can't find any funny posts about it. a dissapointing journey
GirlKisser420, May 09, 2018, 05:59:34 am

I don't know, maybe like the flashlight enthusiasts, just really fucking crazy train people might be fun to read about. And there is definitely, definitely not a lack of those

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
GirlKisser420, May 09, 2018, 05:59:34 am

I don't know, maybe like the flashlight enthusiasts, just really fucking crazy train people might be fun to read about. And there is definitely, definitely not a lack of those
Cyborguinary Novel?, May 09, 2018, 07:18:44 am
What tweak will improve the velocity of model train? I tried putting rocks on it, but it only made it slower???
🧛‍♀️📘 Liatai Wyst

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
It's me, officer. I'm the one listening to all those 24/7 relaxing lo-fi hip hop beats. Please arrest me.
AgentCoop Shell Game LancashireMcGee chai tea latte bubbleuj

GirlKisser420

• Paid
I'm wary because a lot of the trainspotters and similar are probably going to be autistic, and it would be incredibly difficult to laugh at posts without mocking that

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Floating on the breeze, with anxious ease
A storm of crows fly
But Goku cannot be black
Simon Bolivar
[inspired by chaitealatte and Vinny Possum]
AgentCoop Vinny Possum A Meat Yavuz chai tea latte