Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 25, 2019, 05:55:22 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 188400 times)

LancashireMcGee

• Paid
French fried onions are a fuckin' lie. There's no fuckin' onions in there. There just aren't.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Super Dental team

LancashireMcGee

• Paid
IT'S GAMES DONE QUICK NOT GAMES DONE STEVE

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Apple of my Ty[phlosion]
people who were scared of the big rusty metal fish in banjo kazooie are having more sex than me
GirlKisser420, January 06, 2019, 05:23:08 pm
people who were turned on by the big rusty metal fish in banjo kazooie are having more sex than me
A Meat, January 06, 2019, 05:32:43 pm
i am so scared and turned on by the big rusty metal fish in banjo kazooie

krytton

• ba ba of lemon mad
  • Paid
  • witposts with wit ghost
reading the last few posts to the tune of tism's "everyone else has had more sex than me"

AgentCoop

• The Lord of Overstock
  • Paid
  • I must be, the Bahamas are islands
We gotta repopularize laugh tracks

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
melted ice cream, also known as "water cream"

Spooks

• The Ego and Its Pwn
  • Paid
  • Scary, while true.
Jelquing is like making money: the less you have, the more important even a slight increase is. Jelquing it from 9 to 5 has been often shown to work. Sympathetic magic and wishing for your assets to grow bigger also works. Yelling at the foreskin teller to put all the circumcised skin flaps in the bag at gunpoint is a quick way to get ahead - you can glue them on your chode to make it powerful, attracting higher level females - but beware the karmic consequences and the law keepers who often roam the land.
bubbleuj

A Meat

• Paid
today I learned that celery and celeriac are not the same thing, which makes a childhood memory of liking celery make more sense, because it was actually celery stalks and not celeriac stalks like my mom buys nowadays

Spooks

• The Ego and Its Pwn
  • Paid
  • Scary, while true.
The Gachimuchi boys as apostles. Billy Herrington sits in the middle of the table, baby-shaped halo round his head, and a very ripped da Vinci squirts out a tube of paint with nary a mighty flex onto his pallete, a jubilous expression aimed towards his easel; the veritable boss of this canvassed gym surveying the monumental make of his religious paean to wrestling.
Wrought chai tea latte

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I love her [EXPLETIVE DELETED]-sucking lips!
The Gachimuchi boys as apostles. Billy Herrington sits in the middle of the table, baby-shaped halo round his head, and a very ripped da Vinci squirts out a tube of paint with nary a mighty flex onto his pallete, a jubilous expression aimed towards his easel; the veritable boss of this canvassed gym surveying the monumental make of his religious paean to wrestling.
Spooks, January 08, 2019, 04:30:26 pm
Van betrays billy and they chain him up as punishment

A Meat

• Paid
Miles Edgeworth is a sub, but he isn't a painslut

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Wannabe Dirtbag
People are going to bitch about self driving cars until there's a self driving Uber sponsored BangBus.

EDIT: I hate the consequences of this thought, please don't do this.
Shell Game
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 06:04:21 pm by Jackal Flapnasty »

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
i hate that the only two hairstyles my hair can support are "lives in a trailer and owns a web 1.0-level site about lizardpeople" or "dapper, humanizing nazi on fox and friends"

Spooks

• The Ego and Its Pwn
  • Paid
  • Scary, while true.
An album where the band prints the "real" lyrics on the back leaflet but in truth, through the entire thing, they sing in homonyms. Years and reams of pages on music forums are spent arguing whether or not the "misheard lyrics" are actually misheard or not.

PS.
Miles Edgeworth is a sub, but he isn't a painslut
A Meat, January 10, 2019, 06:38:31 am
Unbulbed for unsightfulness; we all know this.

PPS. Homonym is not quite the correct term but you look at this very fucking readable wikipedia graph and tell me what you think:

Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa