Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 06:09:19 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 4946499 times)

AgentCoop

  • Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • Bought some grizzly in Lyon, call that French Dip
  • 4,007
  • 241
Foucault's Frenulum

A Meat

  • Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
  • 4,906
  • 135
Netsuke Navigator
Antivehicular

vaMpiresoftWare

  • Like a vampire, cowboy
  • Paid
  • Astral projecting minus the astral
  • 675
  • 20
Downward dog, upward tramp stamp.
xX_sp00ks_Xx

xX_sp00ks_Xx

  • Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
  • 4,126
  • 146
It's just one of those days, when you don't wanna frame mog
Everything is cucked, everybody's sus
AgentCoop vaMpiresoftWare Lumbermouth CozyJosie chai tea latte

CozyJosie

  • Supreme Rat Overlord
  • Paid
  • squeak
  • 146
  • 8
Everyone loves melted cheese but there's a distinct gastonomic cowardice evident in the fact that no-one has yet taken it a step further and harnessed the awesome power of gaseous cheese.
moooo566 (taylor's version), April 29, 2026, 12:47:09 pm

supercritical cheese

thelizzerd

  • Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
    • 1,096
    • 21
I realized something when looking at my dream journal I've had going on since 2019.

The times I was consuming nicotine a lot correlated with when I had less dreams logged.

Since I quit vaping entirely, I've gone back to having the type of dreams I can wake up, write paragraphs about, and still know I'm missing details. I want to share this somewhere and I guess here is that place.
xX_sp00ks_Xx Immoral Filth PaulLovesToLaugh

xX_sp00ks_Xx

  • Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
  • 4,126
  • 146
Thinking about how the mother region of civilisation is where we now still root around in, looking to plunder the natural resources buried underneath, just as once we tilled the fields between its two rivers. Something Oedipal about it. We're all motherfuckers after all.

e: he said it better
Devious Box
« Last Edit: August 22, 2026, 11:32:04 am by xX_sp00ks_Xx »

thelizzerd

  • Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
    • 1,096
    • 21
My bf and I want to host a party at some point but we're both on the same page that we don't want certain people we're acquaintances with to show up. But everyone else we're friends with does parties that are real open invite. Kind of just bring whoever you want energy. So we're like "thank God we have a dog bc we can tell people we're limiting it because we don't know how well he'll do with a lot of people" even though that is very much a lie lol

But I'm so glad we're on the same page for this.
xX_sp00ks_Xx Devious Box A Meat

moooo566 (taylor's version)

  • Paid
  • 2,635
  • 92
I don't know who's writing our simulated phishing tests but their heart really doesn't seem in it anymore, I hope they're doing okay.
thelizzerd

organburner

  • Paid
    • 257
    • 7
When's my birthday?
Like years ago dude, you kinda missed it.
AgentCoop thelizzerd vaMpiresoftWare

moooo566 (taylor's version)

  • Paid
  • 2,635
  • 92
holy shit they uncovered the secret identity of the mindkiller and it was fear all along????
Lumbermouth

xX_sp00ks_Xx

  • Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
  • 4,126
  • 146
men really are the women of the world. yes folks their that stupid!

A Meat

  • Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
  • 4,906
  • 135
Around the World in 80 Days is anti-flat earth propaganda

xX_sp00ks_Xx

  • Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
  • 4,126
  • 146
tai chi latte
A Meat Devious Box AgentCoop vaMpiresoftWare Shell Game moooo566 (taylor's version) chai tea latte

Shell Game

  • Extra Creditor, Crab, Dragon Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • "..........Rarrr????"
  • 5,154
  • 671
I'm handing out bulbs and I'm the lawnmower.