Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2019, 07:57:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 238934 times)

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • YOU ARE FAR TOO HORNY TO CEASE.
I emailed the director of a movie I saw and liked recently because I saw it had a lot of negative reviews and I wanted to offer my encouragements. She emailed back asking some stuff and I sent another email back and in this latest one she sent me, the last sentence in the email is "I am coming! :)"

I know the only reason that's there is because English isn't her first language and she probably got some context wrong or meant something else but forgot how to say it but getting an email from someone in Japan saying "I am coming! :)" at 1 am is scary in a deep deep way that I can't explain or understand.
Wrought, March 19, 2018, 11:14:21 pm
As you know, Netflix usually take anime, but they admit "Behind THE COVE" as World Wide distribution movie. It is very rare case as independent documentary.
UCLA and Colorado University also used this movie at their event.
Many people say this movie is very Controversial and educational.

I hope your University also use this social issue movie with me at event.

OKAY EVIDENTLY THERE WAS NO MISTRANSLATION OR MISUNDERSTANDING WHATSOEVER AND SHE WANTS TO PRESENT THE FILM AT MY UNIVERSITY

Shell Game Seth "Slimy" Rollins Bombshops AgentCoop bubbleuj Corn Syrup Dr. Buttplug Eider Duck Sham bam bamina! chai tea latte

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Wannabe Dirtbag
So she is on the edge of orgasm?

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
So she is on the edge of orgasm?
Jackal Flapnasty, March 22, 2018, 02:10:12 am
Cannot verify but strong suspicion
Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
there doesn't seem to be any Daddy Dom/Little Girl Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh)

chai tea latte

• Paid
  • all women [with guns] are hackers
Valid Snake.
Snake, get down! You are valid!
AgentCoop Wrought bubbleuj

Bobguinary Novel

• FPlus Logo Club Vice President
  • Paid
  • You Can't Ban the Magic of ~*~PUNS~*~ Fuckos!
...there's a graphic designer position open for Llewellyn Worldwide which apparently "is the country’s oldest and largest independent publisher of books on the New Age, Mind Body Spirit, alternative spirituality, esoteric literature, and the paranormal, celebrating more than a century of publishing books and related products."

I can't decide if that would be the best job or the most infuriating job.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
...there's a graphic designer position open for Llewellyn Worldwide which apparently "is the country’s oldest and largest independent publisher of books on the New Age, Mind Body Spirit, alternative spirituality, esoteric literature, and the paranormal, celebrating more than a century of publishing books and related products."

Sanguinary Novel?, March 23, 2018, 05:14:15 pm
Imagine the typical client who wants like, really dark grey, but not like, black, no like a liiittle bit darker than that but no not black

Now imagine that they ate mushrooms yesterday

Bobguinary Novel

• FPlus Logo Club Vice President
  • Paid
  • You Can't Ban the Magic of ~*~PUNS~*~ Fuckos!

Imagine the typical client who wants like, really dark grey, but not like, black, no like a liiittle bit darker than that but no not black

Now imagine that they ate mushrooms yesterday
Wrought, March 23, 2018, 05:35:11 pm

I don't know, being the stone-cold sober designer for tripped out people would be fascinating and frustrating. My real concerns are if they publish garbage natural remedies like homeopathy, which I'm very, very morally against.

Spooks

• The Ego and Its Pwn
  • Paid
  • No emotions bsidez Horny
I try to live my life one ballpit post at a time.
AgentCoop GirlKisser420 A Meat bubbleuj

AgentCoop

• The Lord of Overstock
  • Paid
  • I must be, the Bahamas are islands
I try to live my life one ballpit post at a time.
Spooks, March 23, 2018, 07:21:46 pm
it's the only way brother

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • technically a journalist
ballpit is the best way to pit your balls

Dr. Buttplug

• Paid
  • Wannabe Dirtbag

I say go for it. If you get saddled with something you disagree with you can make noise or subvert it in some way. Regular graphic design work can be hard to get, and at least you'd have a good story. Best case scenario they know the score and it's all fun and harmless for you. Of course I'm comfortable making a scene at work if things get out of hand, so maybe that's not good advice for you. Still good luck on the job search.

Dr. Buttplug

• Paid
  • Wannabe Dirtbag
There's a very special feeling when you see a really good post and you get to be the sixth to click the bulb, like [freakout]
AgentCoop Shell Game bubbleuj

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Making jokes for yourself and yourself alone is good self care
Bombshops Bobguinary Novel Shigan Dr. Buttplug

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab
There's a very special feeling when you see a really good post and you get to be the sixth to click the bulb, like [freakout]
Jackal Flapnasty, March 24, 2018, 03:02:31 am
i only got to make it two bulbs

i feel ennui
Dr. Buttplug