Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2019, 03:54:04 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 262461 times)

Spooks

• The Ego and Its Pwn
  • Paid
  • No emotions bsidez Horny
Is this true?
stevie nicks helped, April 22, 2018, 01:28:58 am

Quite true, I'm afraid.
Liatai boooo566 A Meat Dr. Buttplug bubbleuj

Victor Laszlo

• Don't quote me boy, I ain't said shit
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/youmeus/learnit/learnitv168.shtml
http://www.macmillandictionaryblog.com/the-trickiest-word-in-american

I'm quite glad English is my first language.  It would be quite a pain to have to learn it after first learning a language that makes sense.
Wrought

Mix

• Bon Vivant of the Internet
  • Paid
  • oh god who let them in here
van incelsing
Shigan chai tea latte skeleton party Yavuz

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Priests in roleplaying games never use Eastern Orthodox nomenclature for their spells and magic items and stuff
Dr. Buttplug Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october) Wrought chai tea latte

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • YOU ARE FAR TOO HORNY TO CEASE.
Me: I'm bored, what should I do
Good brain: Study kanji, exercise, shave, finally watch/read stuff you're behind on
Me: hmmmm
Bad brain: Alternate between refreshing Twitter and refreshing ballp.it
Me: sounds good
Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october) Shigan Mix skeleton party A Meat Liatai Yavuz bubbleuj

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • technically a journalist
sonic the hedgehog fucks by spinning really fast, brushing your clitoris
Mix krytton Dr. Buttplug bubbleuj

krytton

• eternally confused
  • Paid
  • witposts with wit ghost
carly rae jepsen is the wholesome memes of pop music
boooo566 Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october)

krytton

• eternally confused
  • Paid
  • witposts with wit ghost
are furries able to crossbreed?

on the one hand, if they can, would the world would be filled with hybrids, all trending towards one particular "average" furry? what would such a creature look like? or would they be the same species as one of their parents, or some random third species?

on the other hand, if they cant, there would most likely be a stigma against interspecies relationships, as dating outside ones species would mean an inability to procreate. i find the social implications troubling.

Spooks

• The Ego and Its Pwn
  • Paid
  • No emotions bsidez Horny
In Another World With My Smartphone
In Another World With My Snow Cone
In Another World With My Kill Drone
In Another World With My Car Loan
In Another World With My Gallstone
In Another World With My Trombone
In Another World With My Self-Own
In Another World With da motha fuckin share z0ne
Darkly bubbleuj Corn Syrup

Bobguinary Novel

• FPlus Logo Club Vice President
  • Paid
  • You Can't Ban the Magic of ~*~PUNS~*~ Fuckos!

on the one hand, if they can, would the world would be filled with hybrids, all trending towards one particular "average" furry? what would such a creature look like? or would they be the same species as one of their parents, or some random third species?

on the other hand, if they cant, there would most likely be a stigma against interspecies relationships, as dating outside ones species would mean an inability to procreate. i find the social implications troubling.
krytton, April 23, 2018, 10:07:22 am

Do you want sparkle dogs? Because this is how you get sparkle dogs
Shell Game

Friend Anemone

• Primitive Organism
  • Paid
  • With a friend like this who needs anemone

Considering how many implausible hybrids furries come up with, I think they'd have to be able to cross-breed. Either that or they're grown in a lab somewhere.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • YOU ARE FAR TOO HORNY TO CEASE.

Dunno whether "able" is the right word but I'd bet a jar of peanut butter that a lot of them have tried
krytton

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
My favorite fact about Bill Maher is that he's on record as saying he doesn't believe in germ theory.

My other favorite fact about Bill Maher is that he will almost certainly die before I do.
chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies A Meat Shell Game Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october) LancashireMcGee Dr. Buttplug Wyst sambair skeletons! bubbleuj

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Wannabe Dirtbag

Behold the Omega furry,
Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab
CHAI TEA LATTE IS A REALLY GOOD CURATOR OF INTERNET THINGS