Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2019, 05:36:59 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 259504 times)

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • YOU ARE FAR TOO HORNY TO CEASE.
I kept the genre-mixing machine going for too long and it spit out "a group of friends try to get their talking dog laid"
Dr. Buttplug krytton

Spenny

• Venture Bro's Fan
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I kept the genre-mixing machine going for too long and it spit out "a group of friends try to get their talking dog laid"
Wrought, January 02, 2019, 02:51:24 pm

Scooby Doo
Wrought Dr. Buttplug Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october) chai tea latte

krytton

• eternally confused
  • Paid
  • witposts with wit ghost
in hindsight the cling-film episode has only enhanced my appreciation of roy orbison
Wrought Dr. Buttplug GirlKisser420

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
hi guys i forgot my password for like three/four months whats popping
Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october) krytton

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
hi guys i forgot my password for like three/four months whats popping
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, January 03, 2019, 08:42:08 am
popping is the most polarizing topic in the inflation community
Darkly

Spooks

• The Ego and Its Pwn
  • Paid
  • No emotions bsidez Horny
Delude yourself you want whatever you do and you'll start thinking that you're doing whatever you want.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Wannabe Dirtbag
Maybe bulldogs are born old? Like all wrinkly and everything already and that's why they die younger than other breeds.
Wrought Spooks

A Meat

• Paid
the fact that the jewish calendar uses the babylonian names is still kinda funny to me, since they're almost all named after babylonian gods

Spenny

• Venture Bro's Fan
  • Paid
  • piss itself
Scooby Doo
Mr. Hunky Academia

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • YOU ARE FAR TOO HORNY TO CEASE.
There is an incredibly sweet irony in the fact that J.K. Rowling tried to "solve" the problem of how wizards went to the bathroom without the use of the muggle-created plumbing system and created the infinitely larger problem of the fact that any character can instantly disappear anything without any effort or restriction
krytton Yavuz

chai tea latte

• Paid
  • all women [in dresses] are queens
I think the funniest thing that's ever happened to me on twitter is the time I tweeted "who is Judith Butler? Is she hot?" and a woman dm'd me to say Yes, Judith Butler Is Hot I Agree
Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october) Shell Game GirlKisser420 nuffkins, of all people, Yavuz

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • technically a journalist
people who were scared of the big rusty metal fish in banjo kazooie are having more sex than me
LancashireMcGee Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october) Shell Game Dr. Buttplug Sherman Tank

A Meat

• Paid
people who were scared of the big rusty metal fish in banjo kazooie are having more sex than me
GirlKisser420, January 06, 2019, 05:23:08 pm
people who were turned on by the big rusty metal fish in banjo kazooie are having more sex than me
LancashireMcGee Agent Coop (But the scary one cause its october) chai tea latte Shell Game Dr. Buttplug Sherman Tank Yavuz

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • technically a journalist
that goes without saying, they all just go Hey Babe, I've got a Clanker for your Cavern and blammo its done
Mr. Hunky Academia Dr. Buttplug Cirr

LancashireMcGee

• Paid
French fried onions are a fuckin' lie. There's no fuckin' onions in there. There just aren't.