Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2019, 03:49:01 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 287631 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab
so many people are talking about drinking beer... i feel like i should be... drinking beer?

boooo566

• RIP poop dot computer
  • Paid
  • exit stage left, pursued by stog
Taylor Swift wrote a song called London Boy about how her British boyfriend had made her fall in love with the city, but then she got the widely accepted Most Attractive British Man, Idris Elba, to do the male vocal on it, and I feel like that would sting a bit.
Wrought GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex Spenny RoeCocoa

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab
a man walked up to me and said he hadn't had a bite in three days...

SO I BIT HIM!
chai tea latte

Agent Coop Time!

• Cost 2 dollars and it burned like hell
  • Paid
  • I must be, the Bahamas are islands
UNCLE Tupelo??? I'd love to meet the rest of the family!
Vinny Possum

Agent Coop Time!

• Paid
If you find and replace all instances of "God" with "Coach" in his writing, Thomas Merton is the ultimate football guy
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Mr. Hunky Academia

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • technically a journalist
Sucked off by Gremlin
Agent Coop Time! Vinny Possum

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • Sleepin' makes me feel good!
After reading through a bunch of Eclipse Phase setting books while watching a deep dive video about those weird kid's Youtube videos that may or may not be entirely algorithmic ally generated to game Youtube's recommendations I am now convinced that it's not the machines gaining self awareness and taking over our society we need to worry about, it's the machines never gaining self awareness but we decide to hand over the reins anyway.

Just a dystopian cyberpunk future where we have to dress up as pregnant Elsa and Spider-man while getting dental surgery in order to earn our daily allotment of nutrition paste because that's what our machine overlords have determined is going to get the most exposure on a video platform that hasn't existed for 647 years...
Agent Coop Time! Salubrious Rex Frank West Vinny Possum

Agent Coop Time!

• Paid
After reading through a bunch of Eclipse Phase setting books while watching a deep dive video about those weird kid's Youtube videos that may or may not be entirely algorithmic ally generated to game Youtube's recommendations I am now convinced that it's not the machines gaining self awareness and taking over our society we need to worry about, it's the machines never gaining self awareness but we decide to hand over the reins anyway.

Just a dystopian cyberpunk future where we have to dress up as pregnant Elsa and Spider-man while getting dental surgery in order to earn our daily allotment of nutrition paste because that's what our machine overlords have determined is going to get the most exposure on a video platform that hasn't existed for 647 years...
KingKalamari, December 01, 2019, 08:56:10 pm
The GodMachines Must Be Crazy
chai tea latte GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex KingKalamari

Friend Anemone

• Primitive Organism
  • Paid
  • With a friend like this who needs anemone

KingKalamari, December 01, 2019, 08:56:10 pm
There’s a great quote about this by computer scientist Pedro Domingos: “People worry that computers will get too smart and take over the world, but the real problem is that they’re too stupid and they’ve already taken over the world.”
Salubrious Rex Frank West Dr. Buttplug

GirlKisser420

• Paid
You can inflict psychic damage on nerds with just the power words ‘Havelock Futanari”
chai tea latte Spooks This Immoral Filth

GirlKisser420

• Paid
Orlanth was the first wife guy

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
anagrams for Boots Raingear (mostly via an anagram generator, but some of these are thanks to my broken brain):
Sir Boat Orange (or Sir Bat Oregano)
Gear Ratio Snob
Arbitrage Soon
Artisan Goober
Goat Brain Sore
Bear Gain Torso
Taboo Earrings
Boar Ant Orgies
Sangria Reboot
Art Bias Orgone
Anger Air Boost
Wrought Salubrious Rex Lemon chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies cat_examiner Shell Game Spooks Dr. Buttplug Boots Raingear

cat_examiner

• Paid
  • Neither cat nor examiner
Infowars brand bear gain torso
Salubrious Rex A Meat

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
because I can't concentrate on other stuff, here's ones for Achilles' Heelies
A Cheese Lie Shill
Hellish Ice Easel
Hell Leeches Isle
Hi Shell, Cease Lie
He Leaches Lilies

and for Nutshell Gulag, while I'm at it
Legal Slug Hunt (which is done with a Lethal Slug Gun)
Hate Gull Lungs
Laughs Get Null
Gluten Lush Gal
Sultan Hell Ugg (or Hull Egg if you're not into Uggs)
Lemon Achilles' Heelies cat_examiner Shell Game Salubrious Rex Spooks Boots Raingear

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
That Feel When Young Werther
By Johann Wolfgang von Göthe
chai tea latte