Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2019, 10:46:54 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 24013 times)

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
Oh no, I'm drinking a lot of alcohol again! Who could have predicted such a turn of events?!

Also, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
chai tea latte Bobguinary Novel

Bobguinary Novel

• FPlus Logo Club Vice President
  • Paid
  • You Can't Ban the Magic of ~*~PUNS~*~ Fuckos!
Bitches, you'll never know when you're gonna die, so make sure you let people know how cool they are: family, friends, that guy who drove past me today with a ton of plastic Halloween skeletons on his car dash. Forgiving and forgetting is more complex and needs it's own time (or if ever), but telling a friend they're awesome only takes a minute!!

Sphagnum

• Paid
i had buckfast for the first time. it is way less like normal alchohol than i thought it would be, no music sounds fast enough. listening to music at 1.5x speed
boooo566

Spenny

• Venture Bro's Fan
  • Paid
  • piss itself
Wow!
chai tea latte

Neal

• Mister Learning
  • Paid
  • a whimsical land of strange brain chemistry
Whew, having a sandwich in the middle of three really potent gin and tonics makes the buzz really stretch out.

Bobguinary Novel

• Paid
G&Ts! G&Ts! G&Ts!

I'd go make one myself but 1) already a little sloshed and 2) tomorrow is a workday and it's 1am
GirlKisser420

Bobguinary Novel

• Paid
Awww yeah getting drunk enough that I'm considering a lifetime of debt to go back to school for a masters for teaching or art conservation because I'm absolutely lost and disillusioned with life I'M FULL OF GREAT IDEAS

Edit: on one hand, all the coolest people I know said eat shit to school, and have done amazing art and work at amazing things without school and maybe I just need to work harder or network better or something. Maybe I go, get done, and absolutely nothing changes and I just rack up debt and anxiety for NO REASON
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 07:13:11 pm by Bobguinary Novel »

Neal

• Mister Learning
  • Paid
  • a whimsical land of strange brain chemistry
Awww yeah getting drunk enough that I'm considering a lifetime of debt to go back to school for a masters for teaching or art conservation because I'm absolutely lost and disillusioned with life I'M FULL OF GREAT IDEAS

Edit: on one hand, all the coolest people I know said eat shit to school, and have done amazing art and work at amazing things without school and maybe I just need to work harder or network better or something. Maybe I go, get done, and absolutely nothing changes and I just rack up debt and anxiety for NO REASON
Bobguinary Novel, August 07, 2019, 06:19:11 pm

As someone who got both a Master's and a Ph.D., DON'T DO IT.
Baldr

chai tea latte

• Paid
  • man door hand hook car door
up in heaven, a teary eyed ghaddaffi turns to a newcomer, and intones: look what she did to us brother. epstein accepts the embrace, i know brother, but we’re safe from her now
AgentCoop

chai tea latte

• Paid
At that stage in my life where I'm seriously considering becoming a nun again. I know this is the drunk thread so we'll reinvestigate these sentiments in the morning

E: considering again, not becoming a nun for the second time. It's weird because nothing is wrong in my life lately but I'm still thinking about it a lot
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 11:51:39 pm by chai tea latte »

chai tea latte

• Paid
Bombay Sapphire and Fever Tree.........

I don't even mind the company! I popped a weed pill surreptitiously and I'm gonna ride out all this bs high society gossip in a beautiful crossfade

Clowns on the Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
The finest drink I've ever had was an amaretto sour prepared for me in a basement bar in London by a Congolese man who, last I heard, now lives and works in Paris. I was a filthy grad student when I ordered the drink from him, so it's nice to know we both moved up in the world after that.
chai tea latte