Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 20, 2019, 12:18:42 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 15443 times)

Degen Novel from Upcountry

• FPlus Logo Club Vice President
  • Paid
  • You Can't Ban the Magic of ~*~PUNS~*~ Fuckos!
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #255
PEACH SOJUU, PEACH SOJUU, PEACH SOJUU

Addendum: flavored soju is waaay too smooth and I'm absolutely gonna find more, especially that grapefruit one

Addendum x2:  PEOPLE ONLY HAVE TWO KNUCKLES

Addendum x3: you can (so far) drink when you extract a tooth, fyi

Addendum x4: you ever just drink yourself into a train wreck? Obviously, as this thread exists.  I guess at this time I wanna give thanks to people who believe in me, despite fucking up, forgetting everything, being late all the time, stuff like that. That sort of thing weighs heavily on my mind like 24/7, even though I acknowledge that it's sorta a waste of time???

Life is so terribly weird. But love freely and openly, as we only get one turn on this dumb dustball

Addendum ??: haha chai, you bulbed a posts in progress (you're too kind ;__:)
chai tea latte GirlKisser420
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 12:45:17 am by Romance Novel (Budget) »

Spenny

• gets wicked cold and mad sleepy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #256
I'm drinking. I paid my bills while I'm drinking. Most people are associating with friends while they drink. I'm watch space videos on Youtube and paying my bills when I drink. I'm watching this space video

All the bills are paid. Goodnight, homies.
Neal chai tea latte thelizzerd

boooo566

• RIP poop dot computer
  • Paid
  • exit stage left, pursued by stog
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #257
those couples walking past my window look really happy tonight, but ive got a whole bottle of wine to myself so whos really winning
Degen Novel from Upcountry chai tea latte Shell Game

Carbon

• Nasty Boy
  • Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Winc dot com says I oughter serve this rosČ chilled well it's a good thing there's a cold breeze coming in the window because I could no finish this whole bottle before it got warm otherwise