Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2019, 04:37:38 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day: Another 24 Terrible Hours with The F Plus  (Read 14696 times)

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• President of the Kick TenNapel's Nuts Club
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
In addition, I'm going to be doing a Mega Man pre-show, wherein I play MM1-5. I picked Mega Man 6 for Bunnybread to beat because it's among the easiest. I might start around 2:00 or 3:00 PM central, so if you want to watch some dumbass video game fun, stop on by!

EDIT: I might actually change this to just having him play Mega Man 9 and 10 because upon replaying MM6 I remember there's a lot of extremely stupid stuff in this game.
Clowns on the Sherman Tank Shell Game Sham bam bamina! Liatai Vinny Possum Yavuz Mr. Hunky Academia
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 02:18:17 am by One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
In addition, I'm going to be doing a Mega Man pre-show, wherein I play MM1-5. I picked Mega Man 6 for Bunnybread to beat because it's among the easiest. I might start around 2:00 or 3:00 PM central, so if you want to watch some dumbass video game fun, stop on by!

EDIT: I might actually change this to just having him play Mega Man 9 and 10 because upon replaying MM6 I remember there's a lot of extremely stupid stuff in this game.
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, May 11, 2018, 02:05:12 am
Have you considered having bunnybread watch the Megaman battle network anime with you? Just want to make sure he doesn't miss out on any important lore
Sham bam bamina!

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• President of the Kick TenNapel's Nuts Club
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, May 11, 2018, 02:05:12 am
Have you considered having bunnybread watch the Megaman battle network anime with you? Just want to make sure he doesn't miss out on any important lore
A Meat, May 11, 2018, 03:49:14 am

I am personally 100% okay with streaming as much dumb Mega Man stuff as possible. I really, REALLY need everyone to see the Flame Hyenard fight in MMX7. Maybe I can make Toast play that game again...
Sham bam bamina! Bobguinary Novel Liatai Clowns on the Sherman Tank Shell Game

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab crab
Just in time for Garbage Day 2: 24 Terrible Hours Part 3, may I present to you my special donation prize from kumquatxop...
MYSTERY HAT

More under cut! NSFWed for space.

NSFW content. Click to show.
Sham bam bamina! A Meat Bobguinary Novel Mr. Hunky Academia Oats Boots Raingear Lemon chai tea latte Neal Yavuz Bodark