"Are these people cats or dogs?"
The Case For:
- Cats are lactose intolerant.
- Cats are obligate carnivores (aside from the "unique" cream of brocolli soup that was promptly vomited up in the part of the story the OP didn't tell, were there any other vegetables in this entire doc?)
- Cats lack the reflex that tells them when they are too full to eat anymore, which is why they are always meowing to be fed. The activities of this forum are perfectly rational to a cat.
- Cats use their whiskers to help them judge whether a space is wide enough to squeeze through. A cat that is intelligent enough to observe human behaviour but that is not intelligent enough to contextualize it might mistake the act of bumping into things a lot (such as in the Stuckage story) as the normal human version of that activity for humans that are humanly posting on a human forum.
The Case Against:
- Cats can't type on a keyboard without fingers?
- Cats don't have money with which to pay the internet bill?
- (Submit proposal for research grant money before finishing this part)