Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:18:28 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 309: !sleep  (Read 26467 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
309: !sleep
Shell Game Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Seth "Slimy" Rollins

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
309: !sleep #1
Holy shit I've been waiting so long for another creepypasta episode
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
309: !sleep #2
The thing about nosleep you wouldn’t expect is that an insane proportion of the stories are about badass hitmen. I think they had to crack down on it.
Wrought

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
309: !sleep #3
The thing about nosleep you wouldn’t expect is that an insane proportion of the stories are about badass hitmen. I think they had to crack down on it.
GirlKisser420, August 26, 2019, 05:38:45 pm

as my friend put it, the one thing that binds every reddit guy together is that they all dream of being a badass operator. any fandom, any political leanings, whether or not they're there for fetishes, they all wanna be a cool dude that shoots guns
Lemon GirlKisser420

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
309: !sleep #4
They should really lean into the Reddit posts as a structure. Instead of bad fiction they should write ‘my (23f) boyfriend (38m) won’t stop carving Runes????’ or ‘how do I beat the screaming blood ghost in banjo-tooie?’
Seth "Slimy" Rollins Vinny Possum TheCrawlingChaos RoeCocoa Deep 13 SHAMBA~1.SBB adrenochrome dome Dr. Buttplug izzy Monkey’s Paw Wish Wyst

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
309: !sleep #5
The Lion /r/nosleeps Tonight

Neal

309: !sleep #6
They should really lean into the Reddit posts as a structure. Instead of bad fiction they should write ‘my (23f) boyfriend (38m) won’t stop carving Runes????’ or ‘how do I beat the screaming blood ghost in banjo-tooie?’
GirlKisser420, August 26, 2019, 07:45:35 pm

AITA for singing "Jingle Bells, Batman Smells" during my cult's monthly summoning chant?

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
309: !sleep #7
How can these be SO BOOOOORRRRIIINNGGG
Achilles' Heelies SHAMBA~1.SBB

MasterOfHope

• Paid
309: !sleep #8
One of the stories here (I think it was the lion one) references this other quite popular series of nosleep posts.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
I think these stories are quite good mostly, and they were popular enough to get very loosely adapted as season 3 of the Syfy Channel show Channel Zero
Monkey’s Paw Wish

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
309: !sleep #9
This episode is so boring. It's amazing.  Great job.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
309: !sleep #10
This makes a nice companion to the previous episode because it shares the theme of "kids trying to freak each other out".
Wrought

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
309: !sleep #11
there are so many bad creepypastas out there. I cannot believe you managed to find the worst ones. Nosleep is kind of a shithole even for creepypasta because the concept is you have to write the creepypasta as if it's really happening to you and everyone else has to roleplay as the most gullible fucking idiots on the planet earth. You know what would be scary? If my bananas went bad slightly faster than normal. You know what would be even scarier? if I was a cool assassin. that'd be really scary. I bet kevin from 3rd period science would be scared of me then.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins GirlKisser420 SHAMBA~1.SBB

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
309: !sleep #12
I love that bananas story, it's so dumb. I wish the twist was that it was some jerk coworker coming over, spritzing the bananas with a concentrated ethylene solution and running away

p.s.: if you don't want your bananas all to ripen quickly, don't put them in a small closed space like a safe, and keep them away from your apples and pairs, because bananas release a decent amount of ethylene and apples and pears are very sensitive

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
309: !sleep #13
Sometimes I think about the fact that there's a fucking No Sleep Podcast that's just taking posts other people made and narrating them and they're all pretty bland like these (even the audio drama scene isnt THAT into it, just because we have...well written horror lol)

the guy who runs it also threw a huge tantrum a few years back when people pointed out that like half the stories he chose had really awful "twists" that usually amounted to 'surprise, it was actually sexual assault' and asked him to at least put content warnings or something beforehand so now the episodes have a really sarcastic 'this podcast is only for MATURE audiences' opening
Wrought

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
309: !sleep #14
Sometimes I think about the fact that there's a fucking No Sleep Podcast that's just taking posts other people made and narrating them and they're all pretty bland like these (even the audio drama scene isnt THAT into it, just because we have...well written horror lol)

the guy who runs it also threw a huge tantrum a few years back when people pointed out that like half the stories he chose had really awful "twists" that usually amounted to 'surprise, it was actually sexual assault' and asked him to at least put content warnings or something beforehand so now the episodes have a really sarcastic 'this podcast is only for MATURE audiences' opening
Mix, August 27, 2019, 06:12:32 am

Not only is there a podcast that just involves reading posts from this subreddit, it's a PREMIUM podcast that just reads posts from this subreddit!

I ended up listening to the first couple of seasons you could get for free a few years back and never went further because the free content wasn't interesting enough to warrant paying a subscription. Doesn't surprise me that the guy running it was kind of a dickhead!