Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2019, 10:09:26 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020  (Read 6500 times)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #90
Since I know there's a lot of crossover here, there's going to be an MST3K Live show at Portland's Keller Auditorium the day before F Plus Live. I was wondering if there's interest in a ballp.it field trip to the show for early arrivers like me.
Maslow’s Tweeds

Sauce

• Lemon Song Parody Appreciator
  • Paid
  • Absurd man. Shoot him.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #91
Since I know there's a lot of crossover here, there's going to be an MST3K Live show at Portland's Keller Auditorium the day before F Plus Live. I was wondering if there's interest in a ballp.it field trip to the show for early arrivers like me.
Sherman Tank, November 18, 2019, 01:34:10 am

Damn it why could I not already be living in the US, this sounds like my ideal weekend.

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #92
I'm gonna double check my flight but I should be up for that. If I buy a ticket and my flight gets too delayed I'll see if there's a way to toss it to someone else here.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Wannabe Dirtbag
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #93
I'm down.

Maslow’s Tweeds

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #94

I’ll be in town then. Let me know. :)

Maslow’s Tweeds

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #95
Crazy question, but does anyone want to run a half marathon or 10K with me on the 19th? I’ll drive and we’ll be back with plenty of time to spare before the karaoke party.

weedcat

• this is the life I chose
  • Paid
  • just another cat on the internet
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #96

I'm getting in early-ish on Friday. Would definitely be interested in this.

Hux

• anything can be a dildo if you're brave enough!
  • Paid
  • quantum shitting
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #97
stupid question. gonna buy plane tickets n shit now, but which hampton inn is it specifically that people are gonna stay in? i see a few different ones so i'm not sure which one to get a room at.

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #98
stupid question. gonna buy plane tickets n shit now, but which hampton inn is it specifically that people are gonna stay in? i see a few different ones so i'm not sure which one to get a room at.
Hux, December 05, 2019, 08:33:05 am
The Pearl District one.
Hux