Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2020, 05:30:54 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book  (Read 1064 times)

Lemon

• I love your sex penis.
  • Administrator
  • Miss Priss, I'd like to piss on your coat.
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book
Those of you who were at F Plus Live have hopefully already had the chance to touch one of these, and for everyone else...

Bobguinary Novel Wrought chai tea latte KingKalamari SHAMBA~1.SBB Sauce ViviVixen adrenochrome dome Big Stinky Shell Game Spooks A Meat Dr. Buttplug Frank West This Immoral Filth Mr. Hunky Academia Wyst

Sauce

• Lemon Song Parody Appreciator
  • Paid
  • Absurd man. Shoot him.
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #1
So proud to be a part of this, and it was such a blast working on all my pages. The final product is lovely too, although for some reason I feel weird about colouring my own art (feels weirdly self-indulgent although I know that makes no sense). Anyway, here's my colour pencils on one of King Kalamari's pages:
Boots Raingear Achilles' Heelies Lemon KingKalamari Dr. Buttplug Wrought A Meat Friend Anemone Adam Bozarth Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. Antivehicular ViviVixen Bobguinary Novel Baldr GirlKisser420 Wyst auaurorau oscaruglyface Blergh marxcarl SHAMBA~1.SBB RoeCocoa

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • thot police, where are you coming from?
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #2
So proud to be a part of this, and it was such a blast working on all my pages. The final product is lovely too, although for some reason I feel weird about colouring my own art (feels weirdly self-indulgent although I know that makes no sense). Anyway, here's my colour pencils on one of King Kalamari's pages:

Sauce, February 03, 2020, 11:18:41 am

I wish I could give this some kind of super-bulb. Like, if regular bulbs are the equivalent to a common, 60 watt lightbulb, I want to give this one of those industrial-grade giant bulbs they use for lighthouses.
Lemon

oscaruglyface

• Paid
  • Go to jail.
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #3
I saw the post on the site and got excited and immediately ordered this. A few days later I checked the site and got excited and immediately ordered this again because I have a fish brain.
Boots Raingear Wyst RoeCocoa

Cradicus

• Paid
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #4
Just got mine! To the coloring room!
Lemon Sauce