Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2020, 03:37:54 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 100  (Read 516 times)

Salubrious Rex

• Amateur Goblin
  • Paid
Episode 100 #15
I finally got around to listening to this episode that is so good you made four of it.

I've encountered a lot of things similar to the TF2 story back when I used deviantART and played a lot of TF2. Enough of it that I decided to just avoid anything TF2 related there for a long time. I feel like it might take a very specific kind of lonely/horny teenager to make TF2 fanfiction and OCs.

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Episode 100 #16
How did I let this thread reach its second page without saying my thank-yous to Lesbiathan and Heave for saying I'm cool? I think they're really cool, too.
Shell Game Ghoulymede

Magog

• Paid
Episode 100 #17
I finally got around to listening to this episode that is so good you made four of it.

I've encountered a lot of things similar to the TF2 story back when I used deviantART and played a lot of TF2. Enough of it that I decided to just avoid anything TF2 related there for a long time. I feel like it might take a very specific kind of lonely/horny teenager to make TF2 fanfiction and OCs.
Salubrious Rex, September 16, 2020, 07:01:07 am

Yeah I think deviantART in general was definitely my springboard into weird internet shit. I found the mention of Neopets shop pages interesting as well, I definitely remember finding some really weird stuff there.