Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2019, 11:58:37 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What's up with your username?  (Read 54488 times)

Captain Capacitor

• Paid
What's up with your username? #225

Captain of the Saucy Mare
BARK RANGER Gyro Ragnarok Boobies Shell Game

Nasuth

• Paid
What's up with your username? #226
YES HELLO
After being a board member for three years, you get to break my forum-posting cherry with this thread.

So mine comes from the book "The Left Hand of Darkness" by Ursula K. Le Guinn combined with my bad eyesight causing me to read it wrong all these years. The real word is "nusuth" and it means "It doesn't matter" in the native tongue of the people in that book. But I always saw it as "nasuth" for some reason, and it's stuck that way ever since. Still means the same thing in my head, tho.

Breakfast

• Most Important Meal
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #227
Bradypus is the genus of the three-toed sloth, evolution's most hilarious animal. Oedipus Rex is a play written by Sophocles about some motherfucker from Thebes who becomes king and then blinds himself. Put them together and you get a dumb username that made me laugh for a second.

cashmir sweaters

• Paid
What's up with your username? #228
I like cashmere and misspellings and also I didn't want to have an easily traceable web identity anymore. I think this is the only site I'm cashmir sweaters (of any spelling).

Silent Liver Disease

• 22-pie initiate
  • Paid
  • Cogito ergo bump
What's up with your username? #229
It's the nickname for Non-Alcoholic SteatoHepatitis. The common abbreviation is my last name. It's basically cirrhosis without the fun part where you drink heavily for several years first. I have a bad habit of changing my username often, but $10 is forever, dudes. I figured this wouldn't identify or embarrass me down the line.

I'm also pretty soft-spoken, so it's fitting.

I Liked That Joke

• Paid
  • Boy oh boy, there's a lot of good jokes out there!
What's up with your username? #230
I like jokes!
Runic chai tea latte skeleton party Shell Game Lemon

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • The size of an AHM (Average Human Mother)
What's up with your username? #231
It's the nickname for Non-Alcoholic SteatoHepatitis. The common abbreviation is my last name. It's basically cirrhosis without the fun part where you drink heavily for several years first. I have a bad habit of changing my username often, but $10 is forever, dudes. I figured this wouldn't identify or embarrass me down the line.

I'm also pretty soft-spoken, so it's fitting.
Silent Liver Disease, December 21, 2016, 11:10:07 pm

yah it's too bad you can't change your username here
positive stress The AgentCoop's Restaurant Massacre I Liked That Joke chai tea latte Lemon nuffkins, of all people, Caroline Malten

Silent Liver Disease

• 22-pie initiate
  • Paid
  • Cogito ergo bump
What's up with your username? #232
I know I can, but aside from Sherman Tankesque edits I feel like it would confuse people to do so.

LaserSeusan

• Paid
What's up with your username? #233
And the last thing you'd want to do on here is confuse people.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
What's up with your username? #234
I know, right? What if you confused Guest? They're super gullible and known to get aggressive when confused.
Patterns cube abuser The AgentCoop's Restaurant Massacre Bodark Fanzay Corn Syrup skeleton party I Liked That Joke Malten subculture

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #235
I like jokes!
I Liked That Joke, December 21, 2016, 11:58:12 pm
I'm gonna be honest, when I saw your name for the first time I was really hoping you'd only make a single post.

I mean I love new people here anyway, but that would've been such a great thing.

I Liked That Joke

• Paid
  • Boy oh boy, there's a lot of good jokes out there!
What's up with your username? #236
I like jokes!
I Liked That Joke, December 21, 2016, 11:58:12 pm
I'm gonna be honest, when I saw your name for the first time I was really hoping you'd only make a single post.

I mean I love new people here anyway, but that would've been such a great thing.
Cleretic, December 22, 2016, 05:54:23 pm
Send me ten bucks and I'll erase every post I've ever done except that one.
Bodark Runic The AgentCoop's Restaurant Massacre chai tea latte

Chestrockwell

• Paid
What's up with your username? #237
It's from this run the jewels song.

What it's actually from is the movie boogie nights but I still haven't seen that movie.
The AgentCoop's Restaurant Massacre skeleton party

The AgentCoop's Restaurant Massacre

• Completely Malevolent Bloodsport
  • Paid
  • I must be, the Bahamas are islands
What's up with your username? #238
It's from this run the jewels song.

What it's actually from is the movie boogie nights but I still haven't seen that movie.
Chestrockwell, December 24, 2016, 03:33:51 pm
I commend this post

skeleton party

• a single dingus
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #239
I wanted a username related to Zelda, and I always remember that phrase "This'd be the bomb shop!" from Wind Waker, soooo I went with Bombshops. It's pretty much my handle on almost every site I'm on at this point.

Thank you for letting me tell this exciting tale.
Spooks