Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 08:16:10 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 211 - Mr. Producer. I Wrote You All The Songs  (Read 20695 times)

Shell Game

  • Extra Creditor, Crab, Dragon Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • "..........Rarrr????"
  • 5,154
  • 671
Lumbermouth PaulLovesToLaugh vaMpiresoftWare Devious Box Immoral Filth oscaruglyface Secret Gaygent 69 chai tea latte thelizzerd

vaMpiresoftWare

  • Like a vampire, cowboy
  • Paid
  • Astral projecting minus the astral
  • 675
  • 20
I’m excited for this one. These people suck.

Edit: I listened to the episode. Gaylors think being smart means using a lot of words and being gay.
Immoral Filth oscaruglyface thelizzerd
« Last Edit: July 04, 2025, 08:13:25 pm by vaMpiresoftWare »

Lumbermouth

  • 30 Bananas A Day!
  • Paid
  • 485
  • 12
This is the worst metaphor that Extra Credit has ever covered.
Shell Game A Meat oscaruglyface

Shell Game

  • Extra Creditor, Crab, Dragon Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • "..........Rarrr????"
  • 5,154
  • 671
This is the worst metaphor that Extra Credit has ever covered.
Lumbermouth, July 04, 2025, 04:25:19 pm
I think you might be right, and that's including the one who beseeched a skeptic to focus more on how good the koolaid tastes.
A Meat Lumbermouth vaMpiresoftWare oscaruglyface

Devious Box

  • A paths duck, really
  • Paid
  • Do you whant to help me dirty thirsty?
  • 1,413
  • 41
Wow, I learned so much about being a lesbian! I've been doing it all wrong.
vaMpiresoftWare oscaruglyface Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte

A Meat

  • Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
  • 4,906
  • 135
Yeah I'd love to see the Gaylor xianxia novel, it'd have several reasons to get censored by the Chinese authorities
Devious Box vaMpiresoftWare oscaruglyface Shell Game

vaMpiresoftWare

  • Like a vampire, cowboy
  • Paid
  • Astral projecting minus the astral
  • 675
  • 20
Famous Lesbian brands
Lumbermouth Devious Box oscaruglyface Shell Game chai tea latte Secret Gaygent 69

adrenochrome dome

  • YIMBY
  • Paid
  • 221
  • 11
Way more Qanon similarities than I expected.
oscaruglyface

oscaruglyface

  • Paid
  • Go to jail.
  • 29
  • 4
Looking back, I feel like my friends were the equivalent of Gaylor for Ani
Lumbermouth

1234GO!

  • Paid
  • beyond buildings and food
  • 293
  • 5
QAA (fka Qanon Anonymous), a podcast that covers ongoing qanon shit, did in fact cover gaylor as a conspiracy theory, so good call on that comparison

https://soundcloud.com/qanonanonymous/premium-episode-235-gaylor-sample
adrenochrome dome oscaruglyface

adrenochrome dome

  • YIMBY
  • Paid
  • 221
  • 11
Looking back, I feel like my friends were the equivalent of Gaylor for Ani
oscaruglyface, July 05, 2025, 10:57:30 pm

From what little I know about that situation, she intentionally played it up before pulling the rug out. (In your friends' defense.)
oscaruglyface Shell Game

Pavlova

  • Paid
  • 74
  • 11
i love the concept of "mixing up pronouns in songs/slurring a bit means you're gay". fuck i've been professionally acting in shakespeare works for like fifteen years, known the dang plays for longer, and still sometimes my brain subs in the wrong pronoun. brains are weird. 
thelizzerd oscaruglyface Immoral Filth Shell Game

Dr. Buttplug

  • Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
  • 2,567
  • -10
So many of these theories are self centered and reflect the limited viewpoints of the poster because its an inherently self centered sort of (one woman) conspiracy theory. The hope they hold is that one day Taylor Swift will take the stage and say that Beth in Bristol was right, but what they actually want to hear is that they were right and Taylor is leaving her current beard to make love to you, Beth in Bristol, my one true love.
adrenochrome dome thelizzerd Lumbermouth Secret Gaygent 69 PaulLovesToLaugh Immoral Filth Shell Game chai tea latte

DevAngus

  • Constellation of Trash
  • Paid
  • 29
  • 2
Appreciate the NITW shoutout there
Shell Game oscaruglyface

Napoleon

  • Paid
    • 39
    • 4
I'm workshopping my own theory based on the ballet fingers, which is that Taylor is a hetero dom top and her muscle memory/arthritis comes from fingerblasting her boyfriends
Devious Box oscaruglyface