Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2019, 12:15:58 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: How did you find the F+?  (Read 27087 times)

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • Perhaps I will cum for you or die in pain. Thanks!
How did you find the F+? #150
I used to use tumblr. I asked for podcast recommendations and the only one I actually ended up listening to was the one where people read about roy orbison being wrapped entirely in clingfilm.
Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Schumin Capote Ambious

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
How did you find the F+? #151
Saw on twitter that Ironicus was doing a live show of yet another podcast I had never heard of.
Sham bam bamina! Eider Duck

Pavlova

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #152
Through one of the tumblrs of a very prolific poster on this site actually.

SeveralPigeons

• Paid
  • i only dream of crime and ruin
How did you find the F+? #153
The gaia online RP episode was linked to me because one of my old posts as a teenager was on it. I was hooked after that lmao.
Dr. Buttplug GirlKisser420 Shell Game Lemon Frank West jack chick Yavuz Wyst nuffkins, of all people, Cirr Eider Duck Boots Raingear Because Fucking a Decapitated Sherman Tank Would Be Creepy Lawnchair M.D. NutshellGulag chai tea latte Ambious

JamEngulfer

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #154
I personally got into it through a friend recommending it to me (same one that co-wrote the VampireWebsite.net doc). I think my first episode was 'I Can See Your Retch Marks' and I was hooked from there.

It's really interesting seeing just how many people here found it through SomethingAwful, although I guess it naturally makes sense.
GirlKisser420

birdie

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #155
My friend recommended it to me because we both like terrible things and the internet. He is 1) a furry and 2) on SomethingAwful so presumably that's where he learned about it, since the original episode he linked me to was the (first?) furry one.
Darkly GirlKisser420

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • I'm a lurker.
How did you find the F+? #156
I recommend the f plus to a friend today. Maybe he’ll end up on this thread someday.

LaserSeusan

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #157
Best case scenario:
"Hey, this podcast thelizzerd recommended is pretty good, I should check out their forums."

Worst case scenario
" Why the fuck are my posts a part of this podcast?! Why would you recommend this to me? How did you even know I was into this stuff? How?!"
Shell Game Vinny Possum

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • I'm a lurker.
How did you find the F+? #158
I asked him before hand if he'd be interested in a podcast of people reading terrible things from the internet with enthusiasm and he said yes.
Lemon

Lemon

• (I have no sex virus)
  • Administrator
  • Miss Priss, I'd like to piss on your coat.
How did you find the F+? #159
I asked him before hand if he'd be interested in a podcast of people reading terrible things from the internet with enthusiasm and he said yes.
thelizzerd, February 14, 2019, 06:43:57 pm

AgentCoop Achilles' Heelies Sham bam bamina! Shell Game chai tea latte nuffkins, of all people, RoeCocoa Dr. Buttplug Yavuz Mix

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
How did you find the F+? #160
thelizzerd, February 14, 2019, 06:43:57 pm

Lemon, February 14, 2019, 07:54:10 pm
It's a Valentine's Day miracle.
Shell Game

Gloriaaaah

• CHEESECAKE ARMPIT
  • Paid
How did you find the F+? #161
My boyfriend was a mega fan already when he introduced me to the podcast about three years ago.  The first episode he had me listen to was the Juggalo one.  At first I didn't really care for it, but I have come to love it now.
GirlKisser420 Lemon Achilles' Heelies Yavuz Shell Game

thebronx

• Paid
  • Go to jail.
How did you find the F+? #162
Back in 2013 I was reading about insane mens rights activists on line and having a laugh and someone linked me episode 103 and I haven't missed an episode since. Making fun of people has been a hobby of mine since elementary school so I'm glad there is an outlet for spectating weirdos online
GirlKisser420 Shell Game chai tea latte

Coalbus

• Paid
  • Urinates Hard
How did you find the F+? #163
I heard about it from a friend in high school who listened to the Earwolf Challenge thing. He told me to listen to episode 48, Weighted Companion Dudes. Since then I don't think I've gone for more than 2 days without listening to The FPlus.
Sham bam bamina! GirlKisser420 Shell Game

ClaraTinSoldier

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #164
I got a link to the tvtropes episode in one of the tvtropes goonmock threads
Sham bam bamina!