Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 14, 2018, 12:25:01 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: How did you find the F+?  (Read 23581 times)

Darkly

• Paid
How did you find the F+?
« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2018, 11:11:05 am »
Iím another person who found it through Lou. Somehow I managed to discover Lou Reads just a while after it started, but only realized the F+ existed a couple of years ago.
Sham bam bamina! Peartee

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • I'm a lurker.
How did you find the F+?
« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2018, 11:57:45 am »
I got obsessed with Lemon's websites and how he coded them. I thought they were some of the coolest websites on the internet. I followed him on github before I listened to the F plus then I discovered he also had a podcast and it was on a topic which I found interesting, so I started listening. First episode I listened to was the flash light episode.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins Lemon Neal AgentCoop GirlKisser420 Wyst Sham bam bamina! Yavuz Sultan Selim Achilles' Heelies Vinny Possum Shell Game chai tea latte H.P. Corn Syrup Captain Nobeard

Lemon

• (I have no sex virus)
  • Administrator
  • Miss Priss, I'd like to piss on your coat.
How did you find the F+?
« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2018, 03:46:22 pm »
I got obsessed with Lemon's websites and how he coded them. I thought they were some of the coolest websites on the internet. I followed him on github before I listened to the F plus then I discovered he also had a podcast and it was on a topic which I found interesting, so I started listening. First episode I listened to was the flash light episode.

So I'm not emotionally equipped to convey how much I enjoyed reading that,  so I'm afraid you'll have to extrapolate from this.

AgentCoop GirlKisser420 Shell Game Vinny Possum chai tea latte A Meat H.P. Corn Syrup Peartee

Don Konky Dong

• Paid
How did you find the F+?
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2018, 02:36:31 pm »
Personal Recommendation from an Australian friend. She knew I loved the weirder corners of the internet, and podcasts, so it's no surprise that, after my inaugural episode of mother goose's nursery crimes, I'm now working on my third listen of the entire catalog. 
GirlKisser420 Shell Game

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
How did you find the F+?
« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2018, 12:26:02 pm »
Came home from school to hear my roommate laughing uproariously in his room. He shortly after introduced me to this magickal place. I think my first episode was the furry dating site.

TheSmokingDad

• The Most Bisexual
  • Paid
  • Marlboro Boyz 2 Marlboro Men
How did you find the F+?
« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2018, 02:14:13 pm »
Found out about it about a year ago through Lemon guesting on I Donít Even Own a Television. Started out with the NoFap and F List episodes, then just fell down the rabbit hole of episodes from there.

Friend Anemone

• Primitive Organism
  • Paid
  • With a friend like this who needs anemone
How did you find the F+?
« Reply #141 on: September 13, 2018, 06:52:11 pm »
Started out with the NoFap and F List episodes
Jumped right into the deep end there, huh?

TheSmokingDad

• The Most Bisexual
  • Paid
  • Marlboro Boyz 2 Marlboro Men
How did you find the F+?
« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2018, 11:33:13 am »
Started out with the NoFap and F List episodes
Jumped right into the deep end there, huh?

Sometimes ya gotta start out with what ya know, and when what I "know" is reddit neckbeards thinking they'll get sex superpowers and furries being perverts (those not entirely being mutually exclusive), that's where I start, no matter how cursed it is...at least I didn't start with sissykiss lmao
H.P. Corn Syrup