Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2019, 06:45:31 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: How did you find the F+?  (Read 29764 times)

Digimando

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #165
I was driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco (about 8 years ago) and my friend put on one of the clown fetish episodes and  I instantly feel in love with the F+!
SHAMBA~1.SBB Dr. Buttplug

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #166
I read a tweet by Ironicus or by the F+ twitter which he retweeted about a podcast he was on that almost made him pass out.
Mr. Hunky Academia GirlKisser420 SHAMBA~1.SBB Yavuz Wyst Shell Game

Halogeneticist

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #167
Clutching my gay pearls and schaudenfreuding my way through the tumblr asexual community in 2012 brought up the asexual FPlus episode.
GirlKisser420 Yavuz Shell Game

Garthantash

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #168
I am a fan of the AE podcast. One of the hosts was a guest on I Don't Even Own a Television so I started listening to that show. Lemon was a guest on IDEOATV so I thought I would give F+ a try and here I am, still making my way through the back catalogue while I wait for new episodes.
GirlKisser420 Eider Duck

floaty ghost

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #169
I discovered thefplus late last year. It was fourth branch from my original regular podcast (i guess) love, extra hot great (an irreverent tv podcast w/ 4 friends + guests expressing joy in the wonder of the excellence and absurdity of the content of entertainment) which had as a guest Jeb Lund and David Roth. Jeb and Dave aren't mean is a podcast that reviews and (gently) ridicules Hallmark movies. They had as a guests JW Friedman and Chris Collision of ideotv. I don't even own a television had Lemon as a guest. What sold me on checking out thefplus was their ICP book episode (MMFCL) Lemon did acouple of shorts on. One was a lists of acts performing at one of their festivals/carnivals, in it he mentioned some acts name spelled unnecesarily wrong. I immediately suscribed to the podcast. After the end of spontaneanation I began from episode 1. Then everything changed. I'll never look back.
GirlKisser420 RoeCocoa
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 03:22:27 pm by floaty ghost »

jack chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
How did you find the F+? #170
How did I find the F+?

Terrible
Shell Game Salubrious Rex Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB Bobguinary Novel RoeCocoa Is It Normal this Disgusting Giant Sherman Tank Turtle chai tea latte Yavuz GirlKisser420 Wyst Eider Duck toxcity

LaserSeusan

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #171
How did I find the F+?

Terrible
jack chick, July 13, 2019, 10:34:54 pm

Yet enthusiastic.
Salubrious Rex Is It Normal this Disgusting Giant Sherman Tank

MasterOfHope

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #172
My older sister had been listening to the podcast since nearly the beginning, and knew I was into creepypasta so introduced me to that episode right after it came out. I'm not sure exactly how she got into the podcast though, I know she's been into the speed running community for years, The Speed Gamers specifically, so I assume Portaxx or John mentioned The F Plus there at some point.
Salubrious Rex