The Sui Juris Club submission was rejected, probably because it's a bit technical, but if you're a fan of conspiracy nuts, you should check it out.
These are postings from a Sovereign Citizen message board. SCs believe that the lawful government of all countries stopped existing in the 1930s or so, when all governments were replaced by corporations, all people were replaced by boats, and through correct use of magic words, you can dispel the power of these fake institutions.
In the document, you'll find:
- Why traffic tickets are treason, and hearings on speeding cases are akin to the Nuremburg Trials
- How to achieve "Child of God" status
- Why you aren't a "human being"
- Why you don't have a name, or, alternately, whether you should copyright it
- Why you should never exercise your right to remain silent
- Why judges are priests of Saturn