Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2022, 09:07:08 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 167048 times)

Salubrious Rex

• A grand and intoxicating innocence
  • Paid
I don't miss anything else babout drinking other than being drunk with friends. Or being drunk with friends without a total shitheel being there and making me depressed drunk, or just generally life making me sad. Being drunk watching letsplay videos of drunk people's a pretty good substitute though and I can do it from my ohn home.

unregistered hypercum 2

• Paid
Aýyyyyyyyyyyyy

I just had to walk out of a bar because it was too loud. Is this what getting old is?

Oh actually maybe it's an itsy bitsy teenie weenie  yellow polakdot panic attackeenie?

It was that, kind of still is that. I'm not a people people.

This bar is going to fucking deafen me

Someone post so I dont feel like I'm just having a convo with me myself and i
thelizzerd
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 05:39:29 pm by unregistered hypercum 2 »

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • When work is slow, write documents.
Aýyyyyyyyyyyyy

I just had to walk out of a bar because it was too loud. Is this what getting old is?

Oh actually maybe it's an itsy bitsy teenie weenie  yellow polakdot panic attackeenie?

It was that, kind of still is that. I'm not a people people.

This bar is going to fucking deafen me

Someone post so I dont feel like I'm just having a convo with me myself and i

If it makes you feel better, I'm 23, and if my friends take me bar hopping I bring hearing protection in case they take me to one that is too loud.

organburner

• Paid
Bars have been way too fucking loud for all of my life. If it's not a dancing club place or a live band I came to see turn down the fucking volume so I can speak with my friends holy shit!
thelizzerd

thelizzerd

• Paid
Don't try "smooj" this is the worst thing Ive tried alchol wise. Idk why I bought this. I bought one of those choose your own 6 packs and I put one of those in there to "try it". It's so bad. I hate this. Luckily my partner likes it so his ass can drink it and it doesn't go to waste!

thelizzerd

• Paid
I was in TN over the past few days. You bet your ass I bought the hard mountain dew just for the meme. It's only sold in four states at the moment, the closest to me being TN. I will say, it's just alright. It's not worth the journey. I would buy it again, but not in TN cause fuck that 15% alcohol tax. Most I've ever paid for a 12 pack of alcohol.

chai tea latte

• Paid
  • DER ZORN GOTTES
Carl Sagan's Cosmos was so fucking good. is so fucking good. thank you Internet Archive
thelizzerd Boots Raingear

thelizzerd

• Paid
I wish i had enough guts to just come out to everyone has a trans man irl and it hits me most when I drink.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I wish i had enough guts to just come out to everyone has a trans man irl and it hits me most when I drink.
As my therapist once said to me (paraphrasing), there will come a time when your fed-uppedness with secrecy will overpower your discomfort with candor. The discomfort is protecting you until that time. It'll relent when you're ready.
thelizzerd