Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2022, 09:32:34 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 324186 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1335
Mxyzptlk
Lumbermouth Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• Paid
  • DER ZORN GOTTES
CTRL+V and post it #1336
The internet has made it possible to obtain car parts that were once rare and exotic. Unfortunately, it’s also let me know about those parts in the first place, which is the whole problem. If I had been living in some kind of shithole in the 1980s, I’d be super happy when the local swap meet got in a hogged-out Holley. When Bob Double-Wide down the street figured out how to cut off a muffler? Heaven. Now, I’m not satisfied unless I’m making 1200 horse on the street, because anything less makes for a dangerous merge at highway speed.

Some people have tried to solve this problem by making the internet itself print the money that is required to buy exotic car parts. Unfortunately, finance people got involved, and now there is internet money that prints special internet money, which can be exchanged for an agreement in the future that you will pay a vague amount of internet money depending on the price of internet money. If I wanted to figure all that shit out, I’d be on Wall Street driving a Ferrari and doing cocaine shooters off perfectly sculpted ice cubes in the shape of my yacht at the same time. Hell, I’d probably own pants.

As for me, I solved the problem by getting off the beaten path. And then getting off that unbeaten path when some other assholes showed up to beat it right behind me. You get the idea. Chevies became Citroens became Alpines became specific trims and years of Chevrolets that were sold only in Eastern Canada between February 1983 and April 1984, due to a special agreement with the Crown Emir of Madeupdonia. That dream, the dream of owning something that is super cheap but also so unique that you can bore a home intruder to death just by explaining what it is that he or she is trying to steal, that’s what I chased. And the internet helped me there, as well.

Unfortunately for all of us, governments around the world have realized the radicalizing power of the internet. They’re moving to shut it all down, and force us into little corporate walled gardens, where we won’t know what a Holden Camira is ever again. That’s why I’m announcing my new internet service provider, American Motors Corporation Online. We’re going to only talk about the grossest AMCs we can find, ideally boosted with superchargers, where the NSA and Le NSA cannot find us. You’ve got wail.
RoeCocoa Antivehicular Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex

Salubrious Rex

• A grand and intoxicating innocence
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1337
Champion the Wonder Horse was the on-screen companion of singing cowboy Gene Autry in 79 films between 1935 and 1952, and 91 television episodes of The Gene Autry Show between 1950 and 1955. In addition, Champion starred in 26 episodes of his own television series The Adventures of Champion in 1955 and 1956.

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1338
Yume Penguin Monogatari

chai tea latte

• Paid
  • DER ZORN GOTTES
CTRL+V and post it #1339
Hunter AKK Orion AKA Nimrod Biden for president 2024 THIS IS NOT A JOKE I AM VERY REAL SERIOUS COMEDY AHEAD IF HE IS PRESIDENT I AM FOR REAL SWEAR MY VOTE IS FOR HUNTER YOUR VOTE COUNTS YOUR VOTE COUNTS YOUR VOTE COUNTS YOUR VOTE COUNTS YOUR VOTE COUNTS YOUR VOTE COUNTS YOUR VOTE
Spooks

dractivisionary

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1340
Enlightenment

Spooks

• Fellow of Somewhat Finite Jest
  • Paid
  • be a baddie not a saddie
CTRL+V and post it #1341
This may come as a shook to you but realizing men and wamen have different life experiences on average and that as a man your attractiveness level affects your dating success does not suddenly make me an incel nor those it make me misogynistic nor those it mean I have never held a conversation with a female.
Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1342
i will always lament the loss of

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1343
Honestly, I really just wanted to get rid of my MacBeth curse more than anything. All those years I couldn’t even say the name MacBeth, it actually held a lot more power over me than it does now. Things are a mess now but getting better and I see brighter days on the horizon I think.

My real curse was the family I was born into, and that’s the real reason things are such a mess for me right now. I’m dealing with it the best I can and asking for help in all the best places I can think of.

But ever since I was in that damned play, I swear everything got a hundred times shittier still…

Oh. Merry Xmas 🎄
Spooks Antivehicular

Spooks

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1344
<meta content="“fuzzy cowgirl dick”" property="og:description" data-rh="true">
<meta content="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQaaw

organburner

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1345
methylphenidate

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1346
 the prime body of his best friend – muscular and squishy both in all of the right places
Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• Paid
  • DER ZORN GOTTES
CTRL+V and post it #1347
Production mediates consumption; it creates the latter's material; without it, consumption would lack an object. But consumption also mediates production, in that it alone creates for the products the subject for whom they are products. The product only obtains its 'last finish' in consumption. - Colonel Tom Parker

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1348
Mules (or pack mules) are animals that are ridden and used for carrying large amounts of supplies. They have a reputation for being stubborn and kicking. They may have some relation to donkeys as they are also known as asses.
Antivehicular RoeCocoa

Spooks

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1349
Some of the best ideas come from the most cumbrained of pups <3