Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:42:20 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430504 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1380
Full Name: Kirk Evelyn Van Houten
Type of Hero: Deadbeat Dad
Salubrious Rex, February 22, 2023, 05:59:19 am
How dare you! Elly's dad loved her.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1381
the last time men and women were merely just friends was the manson family and we all know how that turned out
xX_sp00ks_Xx Sauce RoeCocoa Salubrious Rex

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
CTRL+V and post it #1382
Chorus
One by one my brothers went to the kitchen
Because of that great "German Chocolate Cake" smell
You always heard them banging away in the kitchen
After taking the rest of the "German Chocolate Cake" for themselves.
In minutes the cake would be completely missing
Then my brothers would return back to their rooms
My momma and I would finish cleaning up the kitchen
And we'd sneak out "German Chocolate Cake number two.
My momma and I would finish cleaning up the kitchen
And Sneak Out "GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE" For Ourselves
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1383

19 hours ago (edited)
As a women, i dont date. I just sit in a corner and listen to 10 hours worth of nyan cat

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1384
Vela is the best known of all the glitching pulsars, with glitches occurring on average every three years. Glitches are currently not predictable.
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1385
Anaximander of Miletus considered that from warmed up water and earth emerged either fish or entirely fishlike animals. Inside these animals, men took form and embryos were held prisoners until puberty; only then, after these animals burst open, could men and women come out, now able to feed themselves

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1386
Dr. Buttplug

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1387
“I used to, uh, I had this habit for a long time. I would get in my car and I would drive back through my old neighborhood, back to the town that I grew up in. And I’d always drive past the old houses that I used to live in. Sometimes late at night … when I used to be up at night. And I got so I would do it really regularly … two, three, four times a week, for years. And I eventually got to wonderin’, What the hell am I doin’? And so, I went to see this psychiatrist, and, uh – this is true – and I sat down and I said, ‘Doc, for years I’ve been getting in my car and I drive back to my town and I pass my houses late at night and, y’know, what am I doing?’ And he said, ‘I want you to tell me what you think that you’re doing.’ So I go, ‘That’s what I’m paying you for.’ So he says, ‘Well, what you’re doing is that something bad happened, and you’re goin’ back there, thinkin’ you can make it right again. Something went wrong, and you keep going back to see if you can fix it, or somehow make it right.’ And I sat there and I said, ‘That is what I’m doing.’ And he said, ‘Well, you can’t.”
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1389
Defendo is a Canadian military martial art
xX_sp00ks_Xx

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1390
You guys ever hear about guys that serve long prison sentences, and they get so used to not having freedom they can’t take it when they get out? The freedom hurts them, it burns them it’s too hot. That’s Europeans, they are so broken they literally can’t handle our freedom. They choke on it. It’s honestly sad
They open a giant costco in my Eurocountry and it has made me admire Americans even more. I unironically consider myself American. American is a state of mind. I discovered this weird sauce you can put on your 1 euro hotdogs. It's pickles sauce. They put all those pickles with some industrial shit in the mixer and create pickle sauce. It tastes like nothing I had tasted before. You find so many good things at costco. I bought a one year membership and I'm going to costco every saturday. I even take my parents there. My family has become more united thanks to costco. Last week we all ate together apple pie.
chai tea latte A Meat

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
CTRL+V and post it #1391
You guys ever hear about guys that serve long prison sentences, and they get so used to not having freedom they can’t take it when they get out? The freedom hurts them, it burns them it’s too hot. That’s Europeans, they are so broken they literally can’t handle our freedom. They choke on it. It’s honestly sad
They open a giant costco in my Eurocountry and it has made me admire Americans even more. I unironically consider myself American. American is a state of mind. I discovered this weird sauce you can put on your 1 euro hotdogs. It's pickles sauce. They put all those pickles with some industrial shit in the mixer and create pickle sauce. It tastes like nothing I had tasted before. You find so many good things at costco. I bought a one year membership and I'm going to costco every saturday. I even take my parents there. My family has become more united thanks to costco. Last week we all ate together apple pie.
Spooks, March 10, 2023, 12:43:24 pm
Infiltrating Icelandic facebook groups, I see.

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
CTRL+V and post it #1392
xX_sp00ks_Xx Sauce Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1393
```TVTropes is such a weird website because the language (and I guess the 'culture') of the site was codified in an extremely specific era of internet use (mid to late aughties), and by members of an extremely specific and insular subgroup (nerds) that it codified all the tropes in what is effectively a dead language. No one talks like that anymore and yet because there's no renaming or updating, and in the 2000s we thought the future was forever babyyyy etc, it all continues to chug along as part of a world where self-respecting adults use words like "woobie". It's remarkable to me because its not a relic or preserved in amber (an online Pompeii like an abandoned geocities page), people are actively using it! Like finding an island where everyone speaks English in the style of Chaucer. I would be just as surprised if a man on the street greeted me "Hail and well met" as if someone in casual conversation deployed the phrase "crowning moment of awesome". ```
Dr. Buttplug Antivehicular Salubrious Rex corporate daiquiri RoeCocoa Vinny Possum

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1394
Shell Game GirlKisser420