You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.
I feel kind of bad for the christian radio lady. It was funny when I suggested it but now she's gonna air our weird fetish shit.moooo566, May 07, 2016, 05:11:16 pm
I feel kind of bad for the christian radio lady. It was funny when I suggested it but now she's gonna air our weird fetish shit.moooo566, May 07, 2016, 05:11:16 pmI'm sensitive to that as well. Rules is rules, and it was the second most bulbed idea so I've got an idea that should be more fun than troll.Lemon, May 07, 2016, 06:17:59 pm
Give listeners 20 free forums account codes as reimbursement for putting up with our shit.Zekka, May 07, 2016, 06:23:53 pm
I like to think that some day, a british man will see this and start a forum for chicken mask fetish.moooo566, May 16, 2016, 05:10:09 pm