Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2026, 10:27:50 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY  (Read 401459 times)

thelizzerd

  • Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
    • 1,096
    • 21
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #105


CHRISTMAS LEGOS :D
Sauce Dr. Buttplug xdaringdamselx One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Seth "Slimy" Rollins

Tipsy Almond

  • Paid
  • Must've blown a fuse, nothin' going on
    • 177
    • 5
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #106
Behold, "Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa", now in GLORIOUS 8K


Also, a Polygon article that delves into the backstory of the film.

https://www.polygon.com/2020/12/24/22196527/rapsittie-street-kids-believe-in-santa-cast-crew-making-of
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes ​ Dr. Buttplug

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

  • Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
    • 1,829
    • 360
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #107

THE TICK LOVES SANTA!
Boots Raingear xdaringdamselx Phantom Creep

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

  • Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
  • 3,984
  • 423
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #108
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes ​ The Killer Dynamo Dr. Buttplug

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

  • Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
    • 1,829
    • 360
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #109
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x57fkhi

CLAYMATION CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION YAAAAYY YAAAAAAYYYYY
Dr. Buttplug

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

  • Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
    • 1,829
    • 360
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #110


ROKIN AROND THE CRUMBUS TROO



HAVE A HOPY BOOPLEBOO



EATIN SOME SOCKS, THROWIN A ROCKS



FLOOPY BIG PENGUIN



RAKING ROND KORSTMAS TRAAAAA HAV HIP HIP HIPPLEBIP



EVORONE GLAPPIN FIBLE BOOPIN THE OLD FISHIN FWAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
xdaringdamselx Macho Masc Sangy Savage Achilles' Heelies ​ Hux Boots Raingear Great Joe jim and the mammograms Dr. Buttplug John Toast

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

  • Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
    • 1,829
    • 360
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #111


IT BEGINS
xdaringdamselx

Dr. Buttplug

  • Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
  • 2,567
  • -10
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #112
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes xdaringdamselx LuckyNumbers

thelizzerd

  • Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
    • 1,096
    • 21
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #113
I keep debating if I want to buy some Christmas decor. I might end up waiting for clearance sales and have it for next year. I used to never be that type of person, but I think I just like the idea of decorating these days.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

  • Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
    • 1,829
    • 360
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #114
I keep debating if I want to buy some Christmas decor. I might end up waiting for clearance sales and have it for next year. I used to never be that type of person, but I think I just like the idea of decorating these days.
thelizzerd, December 01, 2022, 03:17:25 pm

IF YOU DO THEN SHOW PICS (IF THAT IS A THING YOU ARE COMFORTABLE DOING)

thelizzerd

  • Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
    • 1,096
    • 21
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #115
I keep debating if I want to buy some Christmas decor. I might end up waiting for clearance sales and have it for next year. I used to never be that type of person, but I think I just like the idea of decorating these days.
thelizzerd, December 01, 2022, 03:17:25 pm
IF YOU DO THEN SHOW PICS (IF THAT IS A THING YOU ARE COMFORTABLE DOING)
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, December 01, 2022, 03:35:14 pm


The pic I sent last year of the legos and little christmas tree are the only decor I have right now, but I will update with more pictures if I get more decor.
The Killer Dynamo

LuckyNumbers

  • Paid
  • Venus de Dildo
    • 60
    • 1
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #116
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

LuckyNumbers

  • Paid
  • Venus de Dildo
    • 60
    • 1
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #117


Fox Kids COOL YULE 1995
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes xdaringdamselx

Dr. Buttplug

  • Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
  • 2,567
  • -10
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #118
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes thelizzerd xdaringdamselx Lemon RoeCocoa

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

  • Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
    • 1,829
    • 360
IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY #119