Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2019, 06:02:12 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: what's your poison (and by poison i mean delicious alcohol)  (Read 29773 times)

SeveralPigeons

• she/her
  • Paid
  • i only dream of crime and ruin
I'm sick so right now I'm drinking Hot Toddy which is real good for a sore throat. When I'm not sick I'm a fan of whiskey on the rocks. I've tried to get into beer but I'm still really picky with it. Also a big fan of rum and coke - which leads me to ask, what are y'alls favorite rums? I'm kind of new to rum in general.

chai tea latte

• Paid
  • Ba DA ba DUM ba DOM ba DOM BOOM BOOM
I'm sick so right now I'm drinking Hot Toddy which is real good for a sore throat. When I'm not sick I'm a fan of whiskey on the rocks. I've tried to get into beer but I'm still really picky with it. Also a big fan of rum and coke - which leads me to ask, what are y'alls favorite rums? I'm kind of new to rum in general.
SeveralPigeons, March 19, 2019, 07:44:20 pm

A lot of people just drink Kraken. I'm one of them and it's worked out fine.
SeveralPigeons Salubrious Rex

Sham bam bamina!

• riding the crest, so to speak
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
My brother loves rum and hates Kraken.  Texted him about his Rum Opinions and got this back:

Industrial style
Affordable: Bacardi 4, 8, or 10
Expensive: foursquare 2005
Agricole style
Affordable: Rhum barbencourt
Expensive: Clement VSOP
SeveralPigeons

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
I mostly drink beers now, my go-to's are Guinness and James Squire's 150 Lashes, depending on the mood and if I want to feel like I've eaten a full meal. For spirits I go for Kraken spiced rum (mix with pineapple soda, tastes like being a pirate) or Fireball cinnamon whiskey (neat).

I'm generally fine with drinking almost anything but vodka, which makes me instantly and violently ill upon entering my mouth which makes it my actual literal poison.