Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 08:06:13 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Is Christmas Carol is a good porn name?

Yes, Christmas Carol is an excellent porn name
20 (76.9%)
No, that's not a good porn name. I have a better one which I will post below.
6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Topic: 406: We Found The Stupid Questions!  (Read 42030 times)

Recon Rabbit

  • Wikipedia Editor
  • Paid
  • 136
  • 10
406: We Found The Stupid Questions! #15
fun fact: i'm 90% certain the "death by electrocution from ramen" is referencing Scum Villain's Self-Saving System, because i can't imagine any other book containing it.
for context but also spoilers for the story: it's a transmigration novel and the writer of the novel die this way, then transmigrates in. another character in the book transmigrates after choking on a bao b/c he finds the novel extremely stupid and dies saying "dumbfuck novel, dumbfuck author"
tipsy, August 19, 2024, 08:53:32 am

I also made this connection, though there are a lot of light novels that go for the "main character dies at his computer" no one makes it more obvious that it was specifically electrocution by ramen than mxtx

Antivehicular

  • she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
    • 793
    • 24
406: We Found The Stupid Questions! #16
I just listened to this episode tonight, so hopefully I have postponed K. Thor's death once again.

Anyway, this episode really made me wish that there was a whole Reddit community of people trying to fuck ghosts because clearly they've been dead so long that they'll settle for anyone, right? r/GhostGirlsAreEasy is right there!
Immoral Filth

kthorjensen

  • Paid
  • 66
  • 23
406: We Found The Stupid Questions! #17
I just listened to this episode tonight, so hopefully I have postponed K. Thor's death once again.

Anyway, this episode really made me wish that there was a whole Reddit community of people trying to fuck ghosts because clearly they've been dead so long that they'll settle for anyone, right? r/GhostGirlsAreEasy is right there!
Antivehicular, March 25, 2026, 02:54:56 am

Thank you for your service *dies*