Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 06:46:07 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What did you get for Christmas  (Read 57597 times)

Malten

  • Hot Squirt
  • Paid
    • 133
    • 20
What did you get for Christmas #45
Saoirse-Lilith I Liked That Joke Bodark Trav Macho Masc Sangy Savage Caroline AgentCoop Achilles' Heelies Frank West chai tea latte Dawnswalker cashmir sweaters nuffkins, of all people, Moose

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

  • Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
  • 3,984
  • 423
What did you get for Christmas #46
Don't talk to me or my son ever again
AgentCoop Yavuz Moose

QueenSyreen

  • Unsurprised, yet Disappointed
  • Paid
  • very very strongly pro-vaxx
    • 396
    • 44
What did you get for Christmas #47
That image is fucking transcendent, you look like our lady of fucking vegetables
AgentCoop Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

A Meat

  • Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
  • 4,905
  • 135
What did you get for Christmas #48
is it too late to inscribe a face on to it?

AgentCoop

  • Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • Bought some grizzly in Lyon, call that French Dip
  • 4,006
  • 241
What did you get for Christmas #49

Tose, December 28, 2016, 07:22:49 pm

Who wore it better
I Liked That Joke Caroline Runic Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Moose

SirSlarty

  • Linda, where's my coffee!?
  • Paid
  • don't let's start
  • 269
  • 10
What did you get for Christmas #50
I got a birthday cake.
sirslarty, December 27, 2016, 12:19:53 pm

J...jesus?
FattyBoBatty, December 27, 2016, 01:25:49 pm

D-Daddy?!

Malten

  • Hot Squirt
  • Paid
    • 133
    • 20
What did you get for Christmas #51
Bad news, gang. I've been pretty sick for the last two weeks, so I kinda just left the root to deal with when I was feeling better and
There's no way to soften the blow. It's dead. Turned to mush. A giant turd. I feel terrible.
AgentCoop Yavuz

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

  • Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
  • 3,984
  • 423
What did you get for Christmas #52
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At least you have a sweet photo to remember your rooty son by.

Blandest

  • Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
    • 535
    • 21
What did you get for Christmas #53
Bad news, gang. I've been pretty sick for the last two weeks, so I kinda just left the root to deal with when I was feeling better and
There's no way to soften the blow. It's dead. Turned to mush. A giant turd. I feel terrible.
Tose, January 14, 2017, 01:40:29 pm

Would you say that your root is rooted?

BARK RANGER

  • MRS. ASTOR'S PET HORSE
  • Paid
    • 175
    • 15
What did you get for Christmas #54
Bad news, gang. I've been pretty sick for the last two weeks, so I kinda just left the root to deal with when I was feeling better and
There's no way to soften the blow. It's dead. Turned to mush. A giant turd. I feel terrible.
Tose, January 14, 2017, 01:40:29 pm

I'M CALLING GVPS (GIANT VEGETABLE PROTECTIVE SERVICES),
GOOD LUCK WITH ANY FUTURE GIANT TARO ROOT ADOPTIONS, PUNK

(Seriously though, condolences)

AgentCoop

  • Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • Bought some grizzly in Lyon, call that French Dip
  • 4,006
  • 241
What did you get for Christmas #55
AND IT SEEEEEEEMS TO ME LIKE YOU LIVED YOUR LIFE
LIKE A ROOT VEGETABLE IN THE WIND
Macho Masc Sangy Savage