Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 04:11:46 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day: Another 24 Terrible Hours with The F Plus  (Read 142105 times)

Wrought

  • The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
  • 2,365
  • -85
Also could anyone find the "act like naruto" article they used? I looked for it but I couldn't find it
Wrought, April 08, 2018, 11:18:49 am

https://www.wikihow.com/Act-Like-Naruto


Lady Frenzy, April 08, 2018, 11:26:45 am
Bless you Lady Frenzy

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

  • I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
  • 576
  • 24
Next Garbage Day should be like Desert Bus For Hope, with all the hosts in a room together live, and throughout the night they slowly wrap Boots in clingfilm.
Vinny Possum Sherman Tank Moose chai tea latte AgentCoop Spenny nudna Puppy Time bubbleuj

Wrought

  • The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
  • 2,365
  • -85
That would more than likely result in his death. It's a wonder he survived his musical performances

Hot Cum Jerry

  • Paid
    • 11
    • 2
Oh god what the hell am I getting in the mail
Wrought Sherman Tank Eider Duck Yavuz

Vinny Possum

  • Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
  • 1,246
  • -15
Is there a master list of people who got new fetishes?

Wrought

  • The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
  • 2,365
  • -85
Is there a master list of people who got new fetishes?
Vinny Possum, April 08, 2018, 11:59:54 am
Just keep track of who disappears from the forums in the coming days

A Meat

  • Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
  • 4,905
  • 135
I know what new fetish I got, and it's Likpas mating with Boobettes

Shell Game

  • Extra Creditor, Crab, Dragon Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • "..........Rarrr????"
  • 5,154
  • 671
oh no i drank too much

oh no i donated too much

oh well. i guess that's just garbage day for ya!

Wrought

  • The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
  • 2,365
  • -85
It's fitting that it's called garbage day because that's pretty much how I smelled by the end of it

moooo566 (taylor's version)

  • Paid
  • 2,635
  • 92
Hey, quick question, what are you going to tell people when they ask what you got up to at the weekend?
nudna

Ashto

  • Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
    • 677
    • 43
Hey, quick question, what are you going to tell people when they ask what you got up to at the weekend?
moooo566, April 08, 2018, 01:15:52 pm

"Oh, I watched people pay over a grand pitting babies against dongs."

"Why am I being put in handcuffs?"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 01:23:57 pm by Ashto »

Aljonso

  • It was all a trick. I deceived you.
  • Paid
    • 98
    • 10
Hey, quick question, what are you going to tell people when they ask what you got up to at the weekend?
moooo566, April 08, 2018, 01:15:52 pm
I told someone I learned how to measure luggage

Wrought

  • The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
  • 2,365
  • -85
Hey, quick question, what are you going to tell people when they ask what you got up to at the weekend?
moooo566, April 08, 2018, 01:15:52 pm
I learned what a likpa is

Achilles' Heelies

  • Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
  • 510
  • 69
I got in my car and the first song on the radio was mmmbop. I guess we are doing the Lord's work.
Liatai Wrought Lemon montrith Sherman Tank AgentCoop Frank West Yavuz Adam Bozarth Corn Syrup NutshellGulag Avian SirSlarty

Wrought

  • The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
  • 2,365
  • -85
Upon re-examination of the likpas I learned that I got the phallocrats and the scragans mixed up. How silly of me