Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 09:20:15 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas  (Read 59400 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

  • Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
  • 3,984
  • 423
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #15
I listened to this episode as Jack would have wanted
Drinking a beer and cooking, undaunted
rhorsman Liatai

Emperor Jack Chick

  • he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
  • 3,193
  • 666
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #16
I listened to this episode as Jack would have wanted
Drinking a beer and cooking, undaunted
Sanguinary Self-Help Novel, August 16, 2018, 07:48:41 pm

so uh

this was a thing, huh.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage cat_examiner rhorsman Immoral Filth

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

  • Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
  • 3,984
  • 423
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #17
I listened to this episode as Jack would have wanted
Drinking a beer and cooking, undaunted
Sanguinary Self-Help Novel, August 16, 2018, 07:48:41 pm

so uh

this was a thing, huh.
jack chick, August 16, 2018, 07:51:36 pm

Collard greens and chicken were cooking away
While I sipped on the beer I wanted all day
When I looked up from my post with a jerk
This goddamn thread is nothing but cursed
Emperor Jack Chick

cat_examiner

  • Paid
  • Neither cat nor examiner
  • 138
  • 11
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #18
I listened to this episode as Jack would have wanted
Drinking a beer and cooking, undaunted
Sanguinary Self-Help Novel, August 16, 2018, 07:48:41 pm

so uh

this was a thing, huh.
jack chick, August 16, 2018, 07:51:36 pm

yeah, i think so.

unforgettable.

AgentCoop

  • Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • Bought some grizzly in Lyon, call that French Dip
  • 4,006
  • 241
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #19
Catch 22!

krytton

  • CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
    • 878
    • 20
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #20
hey cat examiner way to start off with the one most likely to make me, specifically, extremely mad
Corn Syrup

eldritchhat

  • Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
  • 498
  • -22
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #21
Merry Chickmas to all and to all a good night!

Macho Masc Sangy Savage Seth "Slimy" Rollins Shell Game beelzeboob . Boots Raingear Sherman Tank cat_examiner SHAMBA~1.SBB Dawnswalker Wrought GirlKisser420 chai tea latte DetectiveSlowpoke Achilles' Heelies Frank West Cirr Saoirse-Lilith Liatai KingKalamari Ragnarok Boobies

Puppy Time

  • Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
  • 951
  • 33
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #22
Me listening to the intro: Fuck yeah, Jack Chick solo episode, this is gonna be awesome!!!
Me at ~01:39 as soon as Jack Chick starts reading the actual fucking poem: FUCK!
Ambious, August 16, 2018, 01:45:32 am

I was the inverse:
"Oh, a solo episode... I'm not sure this'll work without other people commenting."
A few minutes later, just tittering with glee.

Dawnswalker

  • Paid
    • 448
    • 22
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #23
Yay Jack Chick!

MyFaceBeHi

  • Second worst joke person
  • Paid
  • 188
  • 16
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #24
CHRISTMAS WAS A MISTAKE!
Sherman Tank Cirr

EYE OF ZA

  • some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
    • 2,598
    • 163
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #25
Wrought

EYE OF ZA

  • some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
    • 2,598
    • 163
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #26
So listening to the Garbage Day Jack Chickmas, I started wondering:

Why does every poem retain the " When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter." couplet?
SHAMBA~1.SBB Ugly In The Morning

Adam Bozarth

  • Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
  • 472
  • 181
'Twas The Night of Jack Chickmas #27
It's that time of year again...

I like to relisten to episodes, but I relisten to this one only during this time of year. I sometimes wish there were other people there to react to this garbage Jack is reading, but I love that it breaks format, making it feel like a Christmas special. I also like how broad the spectrum of material is. It kinda feels like a reality show competition, in how there's all these personal spins on a classic poem, and the varying degrees of technical success.
SHAMBA~1.SBB Dr. Buttplug One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Immoral Filth oscaruglyface