Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 08:02:09 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 288: The Rites of Price  (Read 33675 times)

Lemon

  • The Girls Ask Guy
  • Administrator
  • Another typical GARY post!
  • 4,182
  • 422
288: The Rites of Price
Shell Game AgentCoop Frank West SHAMBA~1.SBB GirlKisser420 Liatai Sherman Tank Seth "Slimy" Rollins chai tea latte Corn Syrup The Smoking Dad
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 03:10:51 pm by Lemon »

EYE OF ZA

  • some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
    • 2,598
    • 163
288: The Rites of Price #1
magicks4sale

GirlKisser420

  • Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
  • 3,886
  • 184
288: The Rites of Price #2
lemon keeps attributing the doc to the wrong person, the doc was submitted by first time contributor Seth "Slimy" Rollins
Seth "Slimy" Rollins Lemon AgentCoop Shell Game

Sherman Tank

  • Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
  • 2,659
  • 17
288: The Rites of Price #3
Even by magick standards there was a lot of insanity in this one.

Magick tagk descriptionsk: "hippies", "magical thinking", "pagans", "please give me money for my stupid idea", "potpourri", "profiles of job creators", "satanists", "technologically impressive buttplugs". Also the "game show" tag should be added to #276 and the announcements for Quite Exasperating and Adjudicated Guess.
Lemon Corn Syrup

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

  • I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
  • 576
  • 24
288: The Rites of Price #4


Lemon Wrought Boots Raingear Frank West chai tea latte Corn Syrup Eider Duck Shell Game NutshellGulag Liatai

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

  • Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
  • 3,984
  • 423
288: The Rites of Price #5
"Does Etsy have any standards?"

Depends, does AliBaba have an order maximum?

Lemon

  • The Girls Ask Guy
  • Administrator
  • Another typical GARY post!
  • 4,182
  • 422
288: The Rites of Price #6
lemon keeps attributing the doc to the wrong person, the doc was submitted by first time contributor Seth "Slimy" Rollins
GirlKisser420, September 11, 2018, 04:53:40 pm

Sorry about that.

eldritchhat

  • Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
  • 498
  • -22
288: The Rites of Price #7
lemon keeps attributing the doc to the wrong person, the doc was submitted by first time contributor Seth "Slimy" Rollins
GirlKisser420, September 11, 2018, 04:53:40 pm

Sorry about that.
Lemon, September 11, 2018, 06:52:51 pm
I think the best way to apologize is to post a picture of you wearing the knock-off Louise Belcher bunny ears

Lemon

  • The Girls Ask Guy
  • Administrator
  • Another typical GARY post!
  • 4,182
  • 422
288: The Rites of Price #8
lemon keeps attributing the doc to the wrong person, the doc was submitted by first time contributor Seth "Slimy" Rollins
GirlKisser420, September 11, 2018, 04:53:40 pm

Sorry about that.
Lemon, September 11, 2018, 06:52:51 pm
I think the best way to apologize is to post a picture of you wearing the knock-off Louise Belcher bunny ears
eldritchhat, September 12, 2018, 09:04:55 am



Joke's on you fucko I've been Kristen Schaal this whole time!
Wrought Achilles' Heelies Sherman Tank Shell Game eldritchhat chai tea latte AgentCoop KingKalamari Moose Dawnswalker

Achilles' Heelies

  • Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
  • 510
  • 69
288: The Rites of Price #9
lemon keeps attributing the doc to the wrong person, the doc was submitted by first time contributor Seth "Slimy" Rollins
GirlKisser420, September 11, 2018, 04:53:40 pm

Sorry about that.
Lemon, September 11, 2018, 06:52:51 pm
I think the best way to apologize is to post a picture of you wearing the knock-off Louise Belcher bunny ears
eldritchhat, September 12, 2018, 09:04:55 am



Joke's on you fucko I've been Kristen Schaal this whole time!
Lemon, September 12, 2018, 09:34:27 am
This confirms my theory that Jack White and Kirsten Schaal are the same person.
Lemon eldritchhat AgentCoop

A Meat

  • Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
  • 4,906
  • 135
288: The Rites of Price #10
I can't believe you didn't know about people selling "haunted" dolls

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

  • Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
  • 3,984
  • 423
288: The Rites of Price #11
I can't believe you didn't know about people selling "haunted" dolls
A Meat, September 12, 2018, 01:14:40 pm

A Meat please make the haunted doll doc
Lemon Liatai

A Meat

  • Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
  • 4,906
  • 135
288: The Rites of Price #12
I can't believe you didn't know about people selling "haunted" dolls
A Meat, September 12, 2018, 01:14:40 pm

A Meat please make the haunted doll doc
Sanguinary Self-Help Novel, September 12, 2018, 01:39:05 pm
I have a doc in the hopper that has a bit about haunted dolls, but I'll look into it further after I finish working on this recipe doc I've been putting together
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Corn Syrup

beelzeboob

  • Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
  • 979
  • 354
288: The Rites of Price #13
I can't believe you didn't know about people selling "haunted" dolls
A Meat, September 12, 2018, 01:14:40 pm

A Meat please make the haunted doll doc
Sanguinary Self-Help Novel, September 12, 2018, 01:39:05 pm

Seconding this request. There's a TREASURE TROVE of horribly written backstories for these dolls on eBay and whatnot. 10/10 for dumb content, would listen.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

  • Paid
  • 2,635
  • 92
288: The Rites of Price #14
So Lemon said "something stupid like I wiccan" seconds after saying "something wiccan" just to upset me right?

edit: genuinely this is one of my favourite recent episodes. There's something magickal about this brand of crazy that really works for me.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 02:45:10 pm by moooo566 »